|Charlott Cordes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 6, 1988|
Charlott Cordes is a German fashion model who rose to fame after co-winning the title of Elite Model Look 2003 in Germany. She has since walked the ramp for various brands such as Prada, Jil Sander, and Calvin Klein.
Charlott divides her time between Hamburg, Milan, Italy, New York City, and Barcelona, Spain.
Charlott is represented by –
- SYSTEM Agency – Geneva (Mother Agency)
- SYSTEM Agency – Berlin
- SYSTEM Agency – Barcelona
- Women / 360 – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Premier Model Management – London
- Women Management – Los Angeles
- Select Model Management – Stockholm
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Beautiful eyes
- Strong jawline
Charlott has campaigned for several brands such as –
- Rena Lange
- Tommy Hilfiger
- United Colors of Benetton
- Orange Mobile
- Toy G.
- Unger ‘Seaside’
- Les Copains
- Luisa Spagnoli
Charlott Cordes Facts
- She was brought up in Germany.
- Charlott was co-titled the winner of the 2003 Elite Model Look contest that was held in Germany. Along with her model, Jeanna Krichel also won the title. From there, she went on to be nominated for the German “New Faces Award 2005”.
- One of her earliest works as a runway model was for Chanel at the Haute Couture – Autumn/Winter 2004 fashion show.
- In April 2005, Cordes worked with photographer Karl Lagerfeld for the cover of Vogue (Russia). She has since worked with several other well-known photographers that including Walter Chin and Carter Smith.
- She made her debut as an actress in the TV show High Society in 2017.
- Over the years, Charlott has been featured on the cover of various magazines that include Elle (Germany and Serbia) and Amica. She has also been featured in editorials for Vogue and Flair.
Featured Image By Charlott Cordes / Instagram