Rahul Bose Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Biography, Family, Facts
|Rahul Bose Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1967|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rahul Bose is an Indian film actor, director, screenwriter, social activist, and rugby player. He has been cast in films like Mr. and Mrs. Iyer, Chameli, Maan Gaye Mughal-e-Azam, Dil Dhadakne Do, Mumbai Matinee, The Perfect Murder, English, August, Bombay Boys, Chain Kulii Ki Main Kulii, Everybody Says I’m Fine!, Split Wide Open, Ek Din 24 Ghante, Jhankaar Beats, 15 Park Avenue, Pyaar Ke Side Effects, Anuranan, Silsiilay, Before the Rains, Dil Kabaddi, Kaalpurush, Tahaan, The Japanese Wife, Fired, Midnight’s Children, Kuch Love Jaisa, Vishwaroopam, I Am, Poorna: Courage Has No Limit, Under Construction, Bulbbul, Vishwaroopam II, and Niruttara. Time magazine has named him “the superstar of Indian arthouse cinema” while Maxim named him “the Sean Penn of Oriental cinema”. Moreover, Rahul Bose has also founded the anti-discrimination NGO named The Foundation.
Mumbai, Maharastra, India
Rahul Bose studied at Cathedral and John Connon School in Mumbai. After that, he got enrolled at Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, the oldest college of commerce in Asia located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Social Activist, Rugby Player
- Father – Rupen Bose
- Mother – Kumud Bose (Died in 1987)
- Siblings – Anuradha Bose (Older Sister)
- Others – Tariq Ansari (Brother-In-Law) (Owner and Director of Mid-Day Multimedia), Allia Ansari (Niece)
Rahul Bose has been signed with Bling Entertainment.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $8 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rahul Bose has dated –
- Nafisa Joseph – He was romantically involved with actor, video jockey, and model Nafisa Joseph in the past. She committed suicide in 2004.
Race / Ethnicity
Rahul Bose Favorite Things
Source – IMDb
Rahul Bose Facts
- Opposite Konkona Sen Sharma, he co-sttared as Jehangir “Raja” Chowdhury in the critically acclaimed 2002 English-language drama film Mr. and Mrs. Iyer.
- Rahul Bose has been involved in various sports, including boxing, rugby union, and cricket, throughout his life. He was also coached by cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi.
- He received the Green Globe Foundation Award for Extraordinary Work by a Public Figure in 2010.
- In 2015, Rahul Bose brought to life the character of Manav Sangha, the narcissistic and controlling husband of Ayesha, in the Hindi-language comedy-drama film Dil Dhadakne Do. The film stars Anil Kapoor, Shefali Shah, Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, and Farhan Akhtar.
- Rahul Bose previously worked as a copywriter at Rediffusion.
- He co-starred as Indranil, Bulbbul’s husband whom she married at 5 years of age, in the 2020 Hindi-language supernatural thriller film Bulbbul. This performnce won him the Filmfare OTT Award for “Best Supporting Actor in a Web Original Film”.
- He appeared as Mahesh Rao in the Netflix drama series Bombay Begums in 2021.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0