|Paulina Vega Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Paulina Vega is a Colombian model, television host, and former beauty queen who won the title of Miss Universe 2014 and is only the 2nd winner ever from Colombia. She has more than 500k followers on Twitter, more than 6 million followers on Instagram, and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
Paulina Vega Dieppa
Barranquilla, Atlántico, Colombia
Paulina went to Universidad Javeriana to study business administration.
Former Beauty Queen, Television Host, Model
- Father – Rodolfo Vega Llama (Cardiologist)
- Mother – Laura Dieppa
- Siblings – Juan Pablo Vega Dieppa (Brother) (Sportsperson). She has 2 more brothers and 4 sisters.
- Others – Gastón Vega (Paternal Grandfather) (Singer), Carmen Llamas (Paternal Grandmother), Jaime Dieppa (Maternal Grandfather), Elvira Castillo (Maternal Grandmother), Ariadna Gutiérrez (2nd Cousin) (Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Model, Actress)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paulina has dated –
- Alejandro Calderón
- Lorenzo Botero
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Latino, Hispanic, Black, and White)
She has Venezuelan, Italian, Curaçaoan, and Colombian (Spanish [Andalusian, Castilian], Basque) ancestry.
- Tag Heuer
- Free People
- Andrew Marc
- Bimba Y Lola
Paulina Vega Favorite Things
Source – YouTube
Paulina Vega Facts
- She has the peculiar habit of sleeping with her eyes open.
- Paulina became the 2nd Colombian Miss Universe following Luz Marina Zuluaga, who was crowned in 1958.
- Her celebrity crush is Bradley Cooper.
- Paulina and Modern Family actress Sofia Vergara hail from the same town of Barranquilla in Colombia.
- She was included in the list of ’50 Most Beautiful Hispanic Celebrities’ by People en Español magazine in 2015.
- Paulina was once categorized as a plus-size model for gaining 2 lbs over her average weight by a New York modeling agency.
Featured Image by Lapost.tv / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0