|Zoya Afroz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 10, 1994|
Zoya Afroz is an Indian actress, model, and beauty pageant contest who is best known for working in films like Hum Saath Saath Hain (1999), Mann (1999), Kuch Naa Kaho (2003), The Xposé (2014), Sweetiee Weds NRI (2017), and Kabaad: The Coin (2021). She has also been featured in TV series such as Kora Kagaz (1998), Jai Mata Ki (2000), and Son Pari (2004), as a child actor. In 2021, she won the title of Miss India International while competing at Glamanand Supermodel India, a national beauty pageant that annually selects representatives to compete in Miss International, one of the ‘Big Four’ (Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss International, and Miss Earth) major international beauty pageants. At the event, she had also secured 3 sub-titles – ‘Best in Evening Gown’, ‘Miss Glamorous Eyes’, and ‘Top Model’. The overall title had qualified her to represent India at the Miss International 2023 beauty pageant to be held in December 2023 in Japan.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zoya had attended the R N Shah International School in Juhu, Mumbai.
After her high school graduation, she joined the Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amruthben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics, a college affiliated with the University of Mumbai, a collegiate, public & state-owned university in Mumbai. She had graduated from there with a B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) degree.
Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Contest
- Father – Shadaab Afroz
- Mother – Saleha Afroz
- Siblings – Zaf Khan (Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, long, dense, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Zoya has been featured in the Print/TV commercials for –
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Shoppers Stop (an Indian department store chain)
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Asian Paints
- LG Corporation
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire (a subcompact sedan made for the Indian market)
- Century Plyboards
Zoya Afroz Facts
- She had started working in Indian films, TV series, and TV commercials from the age of just 3. This was after she had been spotted by talent agents while she was competing in a talent hunt contest called Mahasearch which was sponsored by Rasna, an Indian soft drink concentrate brand that is highly popular with children and that boasts of roughly 80% of the market share in the soft drink concentrate segment in India.
- Aged 18, she won the Femina Miss Indore 2013 beauty pageant which gave her a direct entry as a contestant in the Femina Miss India 2013 beauty pageant. She was crowned as the second runner-up there.
- Zoya was initially considered to represent India at the Miss International 2013 event by the Miss India Organization. However, after the inaugural edition of the Miss Diva event was held in Mumbai in September 2013, Gurleen Grewal, the edition’s 1st runner-up was selected as Miss India International 2013. Gurleen then earned the opportunity to participate in the Miss International 2013 event.
- She had been featured in the March and June pages of the 2020 edition of the Kingfisher Calendar, a calendar that has been published by the United Breweries Group (an Indian conglomerate whose core business includes beverages and investments in various sectors) annually since 2003. The calendar features models in swimsuits and is often regarded as the most prestigious modeling assignment in the country.
- In August 2021, she was appointed as an advisory board member of the Faculty of Fashion & Design, a department of the SGT (Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary) University, a private university located in Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- Her hobbies/interests include swimming and reading.
Featured Image by Zoya Afroz / Instagram