|Stephanie Gilmore Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 29, 1988|
Stephanie Gilmore is an Australian professional surfer who is a 7-time world champion on the Women’s World Surf League World Tour (From 2007 through to 2018).
Murwillumbah, New South Wales, Australia
Kingscliff, New South Wales, Australia
- Father – Jeff Gilmore
- Siblings – Wh͏i͏t͏n͏e͏y Gilmore (Older Sister)
Stephanie is represented by NC Management.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephanie has dated –
- Mark Shawyer – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
- Her Natural (regular) foot stance
- Well-toned physical appearance
Through her social media, Stephanie has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Owl Chapman, ROXY, and Nikon.
Stephanie Gilmore Favorite Things
- Waves – Greenmount, Macaronis (Mentawai Islands), Honolua Bay
- Cities To Visit – New York City, Paris, Biarritz
Source – Wikipedia
Stephanie Gilmore Facts
- She was brought up in New South Wales.
- Gilmore was 9 years old when she stood on a bodyboard for the first time.
- By the time Stephanie was 17, she had already been taking part as a wild card competitor at various world tour events. She got her first big after winning the 2005 Roxy Pro Gold Coast contest.
- In 2010, Stephanie won the inaugural Swatch Girls Pro Franc surf contest. The same year, she was also inducted into the Surfers’ Hall of Fame as well as won the title of Laureus World Action Sportsperson of the year award.
- As of December 2022, she was amongst the top surfers of the ROXY Surf Team.
- She can play the guitar very well and has quite a collection.
- In her free time, Stephanie enjoys traveling the globe, exploring new waves, cities, beaches, and photographing her adventures. Besides that, she also enjoys listening to music and dancing around her home.
- Stephanie starred in a feature-length film called Stephanie in the Water in 2014.
- She won the Billabong Pro Maui surf contest beating former world champion Sofia Mulanovich and sophomore Silvana Lima.
- Her surfboard shaper is Darren Handley.
- She was all set to represent her country at the Tokyo Olympic Games in 2022.
- The 3 things that she cannot leave home without are her iPhone, visa card, and mascara from Chanel.
- She had once done a naked photoshoot for ESPN.
Featured Image By Stephanie Gilmore / Instagram