|Lalela Mswane Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lalela Mswane is a South African model and beauty pageant titleholder who is known for being 2nd runner-up at the Miss Universe 2022 pageant. Other than that, she is also recognized for winning the title of Miss South Africa 2022.
Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Pretoria, South Africa
In 2015, Lalela completed her secondary education from Pro Arte Alphen Park. Then, she went on to enroll at the University of Pretoria, from where she graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Laws.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Muntu Mswane (Politician)
- Mother – Hleliselwe (Accounts Clerk, Homemaker)
- Siblings – She has an older brother and sister.
As a model, Lalela is represented by Alushi Models.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Lalela has Swazi ancestry.
- Her wide smile
- Long conditioned legs
Through her social media, Lalela has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Motherkind Co., Woolworths, Cahi Dental & Prosthodontic Practice, and House Of BNG.
Lalela Mswane Facts
- One of her earliest beauty pageant competitions was the Matric Experience 2015 pageant.
- Her father Muntu is a former diplomat and minister who was born in Eswatini. He passed away in 2010.
- Lalela is the founder of the non-profit organization Lalela Mswane Foundation.
- She beliefs in the motto “And when you become a diamond, you’ll see why life had to pressure you”.
- Lalela is passionate about the abatement of unemployment.
- She had once stated that she would like to become a catalyst.
- Lalela is a trained dancer.
- One of the earliest posts that Lalela uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 12, 2018. It was a picture of her that was taken in KOI – Menlyn Maine.
- She was one of 30 contestants chosen to compete at Miss South Africa 2022 on July 6, 2022. Later, on October 16, Lalela was crowned the winner. Following that, she was chosen to represent her country at Miss Universe 2022. However, on November 14, 2022, the South African government revoked its support for the contest. Despite the countries ban she still managed to attain 2nd runner-up at the beauty pageant.
Featured Image By Lalela Mswane / Instagram