Smriti Khanna Height, Weight, Age, Spouse, Family, Facts, Biography
|Smriti Khanna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1990|
Smriti Khanna is an Indian actress and model who is known for portraying the part of Jo in the Channel V series It’s Complicated (2013-2014) and Ritika Zaveri in the Colors TV show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (2014-2016). She has also appeared in a number of films including her silver screen debut Jatt Airways (2013). Smriti has amassed more than a million followers on Instagram.
She has done her schooling and college in Delhi. She has studied Jewelry Designing.
- Mother – Neeta
- Siblings – She has a sister.
She has been represented by Kriti.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Gautam Gupta (2017-Present) – She tied the knot with actor and model Gautam Gupta on November 23, 2017. They welcomed their daughter named Anayka on April 15, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Defined jawline
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Palmolive India.
Smriti Khanna Favorite Things
- Activity – Getting “mehendi” on her hands
Source – Instagram
Smriti Khanna Facts
- She was raised in Delhi.
- She has disclosed that as a kid although she was not overly naughty, she would play pranks on her sister.
- Smriti has recollected that during her pregnancy, she would be advised by others to just keep eating a lot of food and stay in bed, and would be shocked to hear incorrect concepts. She has believed that it is perfectly fine to stay active and fit by doing fun activities like Zumba dancing and swimming. She would get alarmed to be suggested that she be on a high-fat diet so that her baby would grow well, as she has known that only nutritious food should be taken at all times and situations, and being fat can never be healthy.
- Khanna has recalled that she was heavily pregnant during the time of filming the song titled Wajah, along with her better half. She had been rather skeptical working for the video for the track and was relieved when everything went off smoothly. The team went to Armenia for the shoot and everyone was very supportive and had taken very good care of her. She had also been given loose clothes to wear. Smriti has added that it had been great fun as well as challenging due to the cold weather in Armenia. There was a shot where she was freezing. There was a swing placed in the middle of a lake and she had to walk there. It was around six in the morning, with the temperature less than minus 5 degrees celsius. After the shot, the team made sure she was fine, and had delighted her by bringing her warm towels and hot coffee. Although shooting the sequence had been tough, she had ended up having a happy and memorable time.
- She has stated that whenever the gyms got shut due to the lockdowns for the pandemic, as she was not being able to work out, she had tried to stay fit and healthy via practicing yoga. She has also gone for walks and eaten nourishing food.
Featured Image by Smriti Khanna / Instagram