Natasha Poonawalla Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Biography, Fact
|Natasha Poonawalla Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1981|
Natasha Poonawalla is an Indian businessperson, philanthropist, and socialite who has served as the chairperson of the Villoo Poonawalla Foundation, the executive director of the Serum Institute of India, the director of the Poonawalla Science Park in the Netherlands, and the director of Villoo Poonawalla Racing and Breeding Pvt Ltd.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Natasha Poonawalla studied at St. Mary’s School in Pune and then got enrolled at Savitribai Phule Pune University, from where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree.
Afterward, she attended the London School of Economics, a public research university located in London, England, from where she received a master’s degree in 2004.
Businessperson, Socialite, Philanthropist
- Father – Pramesh Aurora
- Mother – Minnie Aurora
- Others – Cyrus S. Poonawalla (Father-In-Law) (Billionaire Businessperson, Chairperson and Managing Director of the Cyrus Poonawalla Group, Philanthropist), Villoo Poonawalla (Mother-In-Law) (Sportsperson, Social Worker)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha Poonawalla has dated –
- Adar Poonawalla (2006-Present) – In 2006, she got married to Adar Poonawalla, the chief executive officer (CEO) of the Serum Institute of India, one of the largest vaccine manufacturing companies in the world by the number of doses produced. They had met at a new year’s party in Goa hosted by Vijay Mallya. The couple parents 2 sons – Cyrus Poonawalla (b. 2009) and Darius Poonawalla (b. 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
Natasha Poonawalla Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- She is a fashion enthusiast.
- Natasha Poonawalla has been friends with celebrities like Malaika Arora, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Manish Malhotra, Karisma Kapoor, and Amrita Arora.
Featured Image by Danwildcard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0