|María Elisa Camargo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
María Elisa Camargo is an Ecuadorian actor, singer, model, and activist whose career started as a participant on The X Factor Colombia. Over the years, she has been cast in a variety of shows and movies which include La marca del deseo, Verano de amor, Bajo el mismo cielo, Flor Salvaje, Floricienta, Traslúcido, Hasta que el dinero nos separe, El Barón, Los Leones, Tarde lo conocí, Unimundo 45, Warrior, Porque el amor manda, Llena de amor, Volando bajo, and En otra piel.
Maria Elisa Camargo Ardila
Los Angeles, California, United States
María Elisa Camargo has taken theatre lessons.
Actor, Singer, Model, Activist
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
María Elisa Camargo has dated –
- Tony Dalton – She was romantically involved with Mexican actor Tony Dalton in the past.
- Roberto Urbina – Colombian actor and producer Roberto Urbina started going out with María in 2017 but the duo eventually parted ways in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Often sports forehead bangs
María Elisa Camargo has done endorsement work for brands such as Xiaomi Colombia.
María Elisa Camargo Facts
- From 2007 to 2008, she co-starred as Maria Alegria Santibáñez in the soap opera titled La marca del deseo.
- She played the character named Natalie Johnson in the 2014 Mexican musical comedy-drama film Volando bajo.
- Alongside Jorge Luis Pila, David Chocarro, Vanessa Villela, and Laura Flores, María Elisa Camargo co-starred as Adriana Águilar/Mónica Serrano/Mónica Arriaga in the Spanish-language telenovela Part of Me (Spanish: En otra piel) in 2014. This role got her nominated for a Premios Tu Mundo award in the “Favorite Protagonist” category.
- María portrayed the character of composer and singer Patricia Teherán in the Colombian biographical television series Tarde lo conocí from 2017 to 2018.
- As a singer, she has worked on songs like Otro Amor Vendrá, Tengo una pena, Por Ti, Dígale, and Ay amor.
- María Elisa Camargo has also been featured in People en Español‘s “50 Most Beautiful” list.
Featured Image by Maria Elisa Camargo / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0