Anika Kabir Shokh Height, Weight, Age, Spouse, Family, Facts, Biography
|Anika Kabir Shokh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 1993|
|Spouse||Atiqur Rahman John|
Anika Kabir Shokh is a Bangladeshi actress, model, dancer and entrepreneur who is widely recognized for having appeared in various films including Bolo Na Tumi Amar (2010) and several TV shows like the drama serial House Full (2009).
Anika Kabir Shokh
She has studied Fashion Design.
Actress, Model, Dancer, Entrepreneur
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Niloy Alamgir (2016-2017) – She tied the knot with Niloy Alamgir in 2016. They got divorced in 2017.
- Atiqur Rahman John (2020-Present) – She married Atiqur Rahman John in 2020.
Note – She has a child named Anahita Rahman Alif.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Bangladeshi descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Large and expressive eyes
- Thick eyebrows
- Mole under her lips
- Pierced nose
She has appeared in the commercials for several brands such as BD Gura Moshola, Uro Lemon, Toshin Fan, and Banglalink, having been a brand ambassador for the lattermost and having become popular to Bangladeshi media via her performance in the Banglalink Desh television advertisement.
Anika Kabir Shokh Favorite Things
Source – TheDailyStar.net
Anika Kabir Shokh Facts
- She kickstarted her modeling career in 2002.
- Her journey into the media industry had begun with dance when she got spotted through her dance performances. She had originally never intended to work in the media. However, things changed when her popularity grew via her work in TV commercials.
- Anika has stated that the reason for which she had not done commercials, films and TV shows all at once, was because she had believed that she needed to excel in each sector prior to moving on to the next, or else she would not be learning properly and growing as an actor. She had thus focused fully on TV advertisements first until she succeeded in achieving her goal. Soon after, she had started doing dramas on the small screen. She has added that she had done her debut film Bolo Na Tumi Amar when she was still a novice in the field.
- While working in TV programs and movies, Shokh has noticed important differences in the two mediums. She has seen that a film has a bigger budget to play with which a program on the small screen usually does not have. She has also observed that in television shows, mistakes made in acting often get concealed because of the tightly packed story as well as scenes, but can never happen in movies. She has also realized that a movie will remain as a record that people will not forget easily, which is not the case with a program on the small screen. She has considered one movie to be worth ten TV shows.
- Anika has been an entrepreneur and has run an online boutique named The Hanger by Shokh, where she has provided clothes that she has designed herself. She has recollected having been fond of designing since she was small, along with dancing, and would design her own outfits whenever she got a chance. She has loved how keeping her business online has saved her the hassles that come when running a physical store, for which she would not be able to devote the time.
Featured Image by Anika Kabir Shokh / Instagram