WWE has found a great way to cater to the increasing demands of the WWE Universe to deliver more action by introducing more shows.
Vince McMahon‘s company will be hosting the latest edition of Sunday Stunner on May 15, 2023. The venue for the event is the Berglund Center in Roanoke, VA.
The tickets for the show have been announced by WWE and they start at $15.00 and the highest price of a ticket goes up to $102.00 and the parking charges are an additional $5.00.
The show is slated to begin at 7 p.m. and go on for the next three hours. Sunday Stunner will feature many of the top superstars in WWE. Many of them have been advertised for the show and in the following section, we will discuss the names and the matches on the card.
WWE Sunday Stunner match card
The superstars advised for the show are Drew McIntyre, Roman Reigns, Cody Rhodes, Seth Rollins, Sasha Banks, Naomi, Finn Balor, Theory, Liv Morgan, Rhea Ripley, Natalya, and Shayna Bazler among others.
There are some fascinating matches that WWE has announced for the live show. Some championship matches are also on the card and a very important match is also set to take place which will determine the No. 1 contender for the Raw Women’s Championship.
- Roman Reigns (c) versus Drew McIntyre – WWE Universal Championship match
- Finn Balor versus Theory (c) – United States Championship match
- Sasha Banks and Naomi (c) versus Natalya and Shayna Baszler – Women’s Tag Team Championship match
- Liv Morgan versus Rhea Ripley versus Becky Lynch – Triple Threat match to determine the No, 1 contender for Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Championship
- Cody Rhodes versus Seth Rollins
It is important to note that WWE announced that the card is subject to change should any unforeseen circumstances come about.
More WWE news
Follow our dedicated WWE page for instant WWE news and updates.