Nikki Roumel Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Wiki [Updated 2023]
Posted on February 17, 2023
Nikki Roumel is best recognized for her role as adolescent Georgia Miller in Netflix’s original sitcom Ginny & Georgia.
She made her acting debut as Kendra in the short film Anaphylaction.
Nikki has since appeared in a number of television shows. She has appeared as a guest star in a number of TV shows, including Designated Survivor, Holly Hobbie, and Paranormal Witness.
|Birthday||May 8, 2000|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Education||Wilfrid Laurier University|
Nikki Roumel’s Age
Nikki Roumel, who was born on May 8, 2000, is now 20 years old. Her birthplace was Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Taurus is the zodiac sign of the young actress based on her birth month. Nikki Roumel debuted in show business at the age of 12. She began her career in commercials and independent films before moving on to TV shows.
- Nikki Roumel’s physical characteristics include a height of 5 feet 4 inches and a weight of 50 kilograms.
- Despite her accomplishment, Nikki Roumel has yet to be included in Wikipedia. Nonetheless, a little biography is available on IMDb.
- Moving on to her social media accounts, the young actress has a little over 2k followers on Instagram. She appears to be a very active user of this platform.
- We don’t know about her relationship status because she isn’t honest about her personal life. She does not appear to have a boyfriend at the moment.
- Her interest in acting began as a child. She knew what she wanted to do with her life from an early age. She wrote her first script on child soldiers and mental illness when she was only eight years old.
- When it comes to her educational background, she attended John F. Ross. She is currently enrolling in a film degree at Wilfrid Laurier University.