National Hug a G.I. Day Wishes, Messages & Quotes – March 4th
March 4th is observed as National Hug a G.I. Day in United States of America. This day is all about giving hugs and love to the servicemen and servicewomen in the US Military as a gesture to thank them. You can also celebrate this wonderful day with your dear ones by sending them Hug a G.I. Day quote or greetings to remind them to hug the military men and women.
In this post, we bring to you the newest collection of National Hug a G.I. Day messages, Status, greetings and Hug a G.I. Day wishes to share on WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram to celebrate this day with high spirits.
National Hug a G.I. Day Wishes, Messages & Quotes
1. There is only one way we can tell all the soldiers that we are proud of them and that is with a hug. Happy Hug a G.I. Day.
2. We are safe in our homes because you are always guarding us from all our enemies. Sending warm wishes on Hug a G.I. Day to you.
3. We are proud of all our soldiers who stand like a rock to protect us every moment. Sending warm hugs on the special occasion of Hug a G.I. Day.
4. There are no words for us to thank you for taking care of each one of us and our country. Warm wishes on Hug a G.I. Day to you.
5. On the occasion of Hug a G.I. Day, we want to extend warm hugs to all the army men and women who have been there for us.
6. We know that we are always under your protection. We know that we have nothing to worry with you around. Happy Hug a G.I. Day to you.
7. We want to hug you to thank you for being the best soldiers. We want to hug you to tell you that you are always in our prayers. Happy Hug a G.I. Day.
Read also: Happy Memorial Day Wishes
8. Warm wishes on Hug a G.I. Day to all the men and women working for US Army. No words are enough to thank you.
9. It is not easy to stay away from your family and sacrifice all your comforts for the love you have for your country. Happy Hug a G.I. Day to you.
10. Hugging you is just the way of telling you that we all love you and respect you as you are doing a great job. Wishing a very Happy Hug a G.I. Day to all our soldiers.