Moran Rosenblatt Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Wiki [Updated 2023]
Moran Rosenblatt- Biography
Moran Rosenblatt is a television and film actor, director, writer, and producer from Israel. Her most well-known television and film performances are Lipstikka (2011), Wedding Doll (2015), Hit & Run (2021), and Snails in the Rain (2013).
What is the Net Worth of Moran Rosenblatt? Salary, Earnings
She is now getting the recognition she deserves after appearing on the Netflix platform. She may be receiving deals for endorsement or promotion, but no prior information is known at this time.
Moran Rosenblatt- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Moran Rosenblatt was born on September 14, 1985, in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel. There is no information about her parents accessible.
She went to Tichon Hadash High School, according to her education. Rosenblatt studied acting at the Haderech Studio in Tel Aviv from 2006 to 2009 after her military service with the Israeli Armed Forces was completed.
|Real Name||Moran Rosenblatt|
|Birth Date||September 14, 1985|
|Age (as of 2023)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Profession||Actress, Writer & Director|
Moran Rosenblatt- Relationship, Married Life
Her romantic life received a lot of attention in 2017. At the conclusion of the year, she declared her everlasting love. She revealed herself to be a lesbian and revealed her connection with Joy Rieger.
Moran Rosenblatt’s Professional Career
Moran began her career as a model before transitioning to the entertainment industry. Rosenblatt made her acting debut in 2011 with the film Lipstikka. She played the character of Noa in the short film The Invitation Season 2 in 2013. She gained critical recognition for her performance as Noa in the film Snails in the Rain the same year. In 2015, she received the Ophir Award for Best Actress in the category Best Actress for her performance as a young woman with an intellectual disability in Hatuna MeNiyar.
She studied screenwriting at the Sam Spiegel Film & Television School in Jerusalem from 2014 to 2016. In 2017, she was cast in the Israeli-Austrian film Baumschlager, followed by a supporting role in the Netflix series Fauda in German-speaking countries beginning in 2018. In 2020, she co-starred in the comedy Kiss Me Kosher with Luise Wolfram. Rosenblatt went on to star in a number of well-known films, including A Place in Heaven, Apples From the Desert, and Wedding Doll. She portrayed Tali Shapira in the Netflix television series Hit & Run in 2021.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 4” – in Centimeters – 164 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 53 kg – in Pounds – 110 lbs|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hips Size||34 Inches|
|Shoe Size||6 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Social Media Details
She is also popular on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Moran Rosenblatt has over 11.5k followers on Instagram.
- Moran is an incredibly talented and gorgeous Israeli actor, director, and writer.
- Moran enjoys reading, photography, studying, traveling, and exploring the web.
- She has also received Best Actress nominations from the Israeli Film Academy (2015), the LGBT Film Festival (2013), and the Jerusalem Film Festival (2013).
- Moran has an affinity with animals.
- She was also awarded Best Actress at the LGBTQ Film Festival for her efforts and abilities. She has also wowed the film industry as a filmmaker.
- While Moran has received an Ophir Award, her co-star Joy Rieger was named Best Actress in the Israeli Academy Awards in 2017.
- Moran was named Best Actress by the Israeli Film Academy in 2015 for her portrayal in Wedding Doll.
- She has appeared in short films such as Deserted Season 2, My Brother & I, My Beautiful Sister, One Last Time, and others.
- She directed, produced, and wrote the short film If You’re Happy in 2016.
- Rosenblatt starred as Yael in the 2018 film Red Cow, with Gal Toren and Avigail Kovari.
- In 2018, she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the Israeli Film Academy Awards for her performance in Red Cow.