Get rewarded early.
If you were not already aware, Konami has recently soft-launched another Yu-Gi-Oh game in the form of Yu-Gi-Oh! CROSS DUEL for Android devices first. This new free-to-play title will pit players against three other opponents as their monsters go head to head in a battle to the death. Now, the game has started its pre-registration campaign, and if you are wondering how to pre-register for Yu-Gi-Oh! Cross Duel, let us guide you.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Cross Duel Pre-registration
Konami has announced rewards for all users who pre-register for the game, regardless of platform, and here are several ways to do so. You can pre-register with your email address, pre-register through Google Play, or by following the game on either Twitter or Facebook.
Pre-registration Rewards for Yu-Gi-Oh! Cross Duel
In terms of milestones, Konami has listed the following as incentives to get players to indicate their interest:
- 100,000 pre-registrations: Social Media Icon
- 200,000 pre-registrations: 2 Gacha draws’ worth of gems
- 300,000 pre-registrations: 3 Gacha draws’ worth of gems
- 500,000 pre-registrations: 10 Gacha draws’ worth of gems
These rewards will be given to all players, so be sure to join in the effort if you are hoping to play the game and get a good start.
What to Expect From Yu-Gi-Oh! Cross Duel
Similar to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel, the free-to-play nature of Yu-Gi-Oh! Cross Duel should pave the way for more players to join in the fun. The iOS and Android game will feature:
- Three modes including four-player versus, four-player co-op and single-player Dueling
- A new style of Dueling that’s highly intuitive, even for newcomers to the Yu-Gi-Oh! series
- Characters from seven Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series to partner with and face off against
- Incredible 3D rendering of Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters in awe-inspiring Summoning scenes
- Monster customization that lets you unlock new Skills and assign them to your cards
- Build and customize your Decks in a flash automatically with innovative new functionality
Now that you know how to pre-register for Yu-Gi-Oh! Cross Duel, you can prepare yourself for the challenge of duelling. However, if you are searching for other games that include cards, consider checking out the deckbuilding roguelike update for Gwent, or the excellent Inscryption and its expansion, which is also coming to the PlayStation consoles soon. For everything else, please search Twinfinite.