- 1 Dan Kaminsky- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Dan Kaminsky? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Dan Kaminsky- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Dan Kaminsky- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
- 6 Dan Kaminsky- Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Social Media Details
- 9 Dan Kaminsky’s Death
- 10 Trivia
Dan Kaminsky- Biography
Dan Kaminsky was a brilliant and well-known American security researcher who rose to prominence after identifying critical DNS security flaws, Sony Rootkit infections and giving popular speeches at Black Hat Briefing.
What is the Net Worth of Dan Kaminsky? Salary, Earnings
Dan has made a lot of money working in cybersecurity research, and he has also worked for some companies as well as starting his own. He also served as a career advisor for several cyber firms. His net worth is estimated to be around $2 million, according to sources. Sponsorship and attending events were his other sources of revenue.
Dan Kaminsky- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
Dan was born in 1979, however, the precise day of his birth has yet to be revealed to the public. He was born and raised in the United States of America. His parent’s and siblings’ identities have not yet been revealed to the public.
Dan is a high school graduate, but the contents of his education have not been revealed to the public. He attended Santa Clara University for his post-secondary education. He received a degree in Operations and Management of Information Services in 2002.
|Real Name||Dan Kaminsky|
|Death||23 April 2021|
|Profession||Computer security Researcher|
|Sun sign||Not Known|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 10” – in Centimetres – 178 cm Approx.|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 74 kg – in Pounds – 165 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dan Kaminsky- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
Details regarding his personal life have yet to be revealed to the public. He has also kept the facts of his previous relationships hidden from the public eye. His primary concentration has always been on his job, but he also makes time for his family.
Dan Kaminsky- Professional Career
Following his studies, he went into business for himself and identified fundamental faults in the Domain Name System Protocol. He began working as a Senior Security Consultant at Avaya in 2003 and stayed for two years. In 2005, he was also the Director of Penetration Testing at IOActive.
Recursion Venture was founded by him in March 2010. Later, in July 2012, he joined White Ops as Chief Scientist and Co-Founder, where he has worked for over 8 years. He has also advised Fortune 500 firms such as Cisco, Avaya, and Microsoft over his career.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Dan Kaminsky stands 5 ft 10 inches tall and weighs 74 kg. Furthermore, he has Dark Brown hair and Dark Brown eyes.
Social Media Details
Dan Kaminsky does not have an official presence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
Dan Kaminsky’s Death
His death was announced by the press on April 24, 2021. He did not die of the continuing Covid-19 pandemic, according to sources, but he did suffer complications from Diabetic Ketoacidosis. Marc Rogers, a security expert, and BBC contributor shared the news of his death via Twitter.
- He was named one of the Trusted Community Representatives for DNSSEC Root by ICANN on June 16, 2010.
- Interpolique, a Beta framework for dealing with injection attacks, was launched in June 2010.
- Sony Rootkit had infected at least 568,000 machines, according to him.
- He worked on the Microsoft Vista, Server 2008, and Windows 7 releases for three years.
- He’s been working on a technique to lower the cost and complexity of safeguarding vital infrastructure recently.
- He was also the founder of HUMAN, a cybersecurity firm based in New York that protects businesses from bot attacks to keep the digital experience human.
For More Bio: Christina Hendricks, George Henry Davidson, Sally Doocy, Paige Tamada