|Shraddha Arya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1987|
Shraddha Arya is an Indian film and television actor, reality television personality, dancer, and model. She has been cast in a variety of shows which include Kundali Bhagya, Tumhari Paakhi, India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj, Kumkum Bhagya, Dream Girl, Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki, Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai, Box Cricket League 2, Mazaak Mazaak Mein, Nach Baliye 9, Junoon – Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq, Amrit Manthan, Khatra Khatra Khatra, Entertainment Ki Raat, and Bhagya Lakshmi. In addition to that, Shraddha Arya has also appeared in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Punjabi, and Malayalam language films like Paathshaala, Kalvanin Kadhali, Nishabd, Godava, Kothi Muka, Double Decker, Vandae Maatharam, Remeo, Maduve Mane, and Banjara.
New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shraddha Arya studied at Hans Raj Model School (also called HRMS), a co-educational private school located in Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi. Then, she got enrolled at the Delhi College of Arts and Commerce and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Economics.
Afterward, she attended the University of Mumbai and received a master’s degree in Economics.
Actor, Reality Television Personality, Model, Dancer
- Siblings – Divya Arya (Sister). Shraddha Arya also has a brother.
Shraddha Arya has been represented by Knack For Talent.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shraddha Arya has dated –
- Jayant Ratti – She got engaged to an NRI named Jayant Ratti in the year 2015 but the engagement was later called off by the duo due to compatibility issues.
- Alam Singh Makkar – Shraddha Arya’s relationship with lawyer and entrepreneur Alam Singh Makkar was made public in 2019 when they participated as a couple in the television dance reality show Nach Baliye. However, the romance ended soon after the show finished.
- Rahul Nagal (2021-Present) – She got married to Indian Navy Officer Rahul Nagal in an intimate ceremony in New Delhi on November 16, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- High cheekbones
Shraddha Arya has done endorsement work for many brands such as Dyson India, Duroflex, Plum, CoinDCX, and others.
Shraddha Arya Facts
- She was cast as Natasha in the 2010 drama film Paathshaala, starring Shahid Kapoor, Ayesha Takia, and Nana Patekar.
- Shraddha Arya co-starred in the titular role of Paakhi Shekhawat in the Life OK soap opera Tumhari Paakhi from 2013 to 2014. This role won her the Gold Award for “Best Onscreen Jodi” (with Mohammed Iqbal Khan).
- She brought to life the character of Ayesha Roy/Aarti Roy in the romantic comedy-drama television show Dream Girl from 2015 to 2016 and this performance won her the Indian Telly Award for “Best Actress in a Negative Role” in 2015.
- In 2017, Shraddha Arya started appearing as Dr. Preeta Luthra (née Arora) in the Hindi-language romantic drama television series Kundali Bhagya, created by Ekta Kapoor. For this role, Arya won the 2019 Gold Award for “Best Actor Female (Popular)” as well as was nominated for many accolades like the Indian Telly Award and Indian Television Academy Award.
- She has also appeared in the music videos for songs like Guilty by Karan Aujla, Viah Nai Karauna by Asees Kaur, PK by Gurnam Bhullar, Car Gabru Di by Karan Singh Arora, Na Maar by Afsana Khan, and Soniye Hiriye and Meri Jaan by Shael Oswal.
- Shraddha Arya has been included in The Times 20 Most Desirable Women on Television list at number #16 in 2017, at number #15 in 2018, at number #18 in 2019, and at number #14 in 2020.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0