|Shenaz Treasury Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shenaz Treasury is an Indian film actor, TV host, writer, model, travel vlogger, YouTuber, and social media personality. She was a first-year college when she was discovered by a photographer and subsequently started working for MTV Networks Asia as a VJ on the show MTV’s Most Wanted. Over the years, Shenaz Treasury has also appeared in a variety of films and shows such as Eduruleni Manishi, Ishq Vishk, Luv Ka The End, Delhi Belly, Culture Shock, Hum Tum, Aagey Se Right, Umar, Munna Michael, Brown Nation, One Life to Live, Main Aur Mr. Riight, Kaalakaandi, and Radio.
Bombay (later: Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shenaz Treasury studied at St. Xavier’s College located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
She later shifted to New York City in 2001 and studied method acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute as well as took a writing course at the New York University (NYU).
Actor, TV Host, Writer, Travel Vlogger, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
- Father – Maneck Treasurywala (Has served as a merchant marine engineer)
- Mother – Homi Treasurywala
- Siblings – Tina Treasurywala (Sister)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Shenaz Treasury has Parsi roots.
Shenaz Treasury has been cast in a number of TV commercials for brands such as Gold Spot, Philips, Trigger Jeans, Akai, Elle 18, and others.
Shenaz Treasury Facts
- Her debut modeling gig was working for the soft drink Gold Spot.
- In 2001, Shenaz Treasury made her acting debut by playing the character named Srilekha/Sri in the Telugu-language action drama film Eduruleni Manishi. She co-starred in the film alongside Nagarjuna Akkineni and Soundarya.
- Shenaz made her first Bollywood appearance as Alisha Sahay, a stylish and beautiful girl, in the Hindi coming-of-age romantic comedy film Ishq Vishk in 2003. Her co-stars for the project were Shahid Kapoor, Amrita Rao, and Vishal Malhotra.
- Her performance in Ishq Vishk got her nominated for a Filmfare Film Award in the “Best Supporting Actress” category.
- Shenaz Treasury brought to life the character of Ms.Naaz in the 2011 Hindi comedy-drama film Luv Ka The End, loosely based on the 2006 American teen romantic comedy film John Tucker Must Die and the 2009 American teen comedy film Wild Cherry.
- Between 2011 and 2013, she played the recurring role of Rama Patel in the American soap opera One Life to Live.
- She was cast as Aliya Raj in the 2014 romantic Bollywood film Main Aur Mr. Riight. Before the release of the film, Shenaz wrote an open letter on women’s safety in India.
- She loves to travel and has written travel articles for Cosmopolitan, Elle, and Femina.
- In 2016, Shenaz Treasury started appearing as Dimple Parikh in the American comedy-drama series Brown Nation.
- Her hobbies include photography, playing the piano, surfing, dancing, horseback riding, writing, and spending time with nature.
Featured Image by Shenaz Treasury / Instagram