NXT Spring Breakin’ featured two championship matches and an impressive debut for Nathan Frazer. The veteran Natalya also competed on the show.
This week’s episode of the Spring Breakin’ edition of NXT 2.0 averaged 661,000 viewers on the USA Network. This is up by 14.6 percent from last week’s average and also the highest viewership number the show has garnered since January 4 of this year.
The latest episode of WWE’s developmental brand came 33rd on the cable charts in the 18-49 key demo with a rating of 0.13. This is down by 7.1 percent from the previous week.
The main reason behind the overall increase was that the viewership from people above 50 was up by an impressive 21.2 percent from last week. With the females between 12-34, the NXT special saw a splendid increase of 75 percent from last week.
Viewership from males in the 12-34 bracket dropped by 25 percent and more females watched the show in that particular age group.
A quick recap of the results from NXT Spring Breakin’
There were some scintillating matches on the show which saw the Viking Raiders take on The Creed Brothers, while Nikkita Lyons and Cora Jade faced the heels Lash Legend and Natalya.
- Cameron Grimes retained his NXT North American Championship in a triple threat match involving Solo Sikoa and Carmelo Hayes.
- Nathan Frazer’s much-anticipated in-ring debut went very well as he beat Grayson Waller after an assist from Andrew Chase.
- Cora Jade and Nikkita Lyons beat Natalya and Lash Legend after the B.O.A.T. inadvertently kicked her own partner.
- The Creed Brothers defeated The Viking Raiders in a grueling match after an assist from Roderick Strong.
- Bron Breakker finally got his revenge as he retained his NXT Championship against Joe Gacy.
More WWE news
Follow our dedicated WWE page for instant WWE news and updates.