Last week’s ratings for NXT had skyrocketed unexpectedly despite NBA and NHL Playoff competition. The ratings were among the show’s best of the last several months. This week, however, the numbers have dropped considerably.
WWE’s latest episode of NXT saw a drop in the ratings thanks to competition from the NBA playoffs in the second hour, the NHL conference semifinals, and the “This Is Us” series finale.
According to Nielsen data via “Showbuzz Daily” this week’s episode of NXT averaged 551,000 viewers. The audience was down 8% from last week. It was tied with the March 1 episode for the second-lowest audience for a show on the USA Network in 2023.
The show ranked #43 on cable in the 18-49 demographic with a rating of 0.13. The rating was down 7% from last week, where NXT ranked #30 on cable in the 18-49 key demographic with a rating of 0.14.
NXT was down 21% in viewers year-over-year, although the 18-49 rating was identical to the same week last year.
A quick recap of the results from this week’s episode of NXT
This week’s episode of WWE’s developmental brand – NXT had the NXT Champion Bron Breakker and the NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose in action.
- Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo and Troy “Two Dimes” Donovan defeated Edris Enofe and Malik Blade
- Sanga defeated Wes Lee
- Alba Fyre picked up a win against Elektra Lopez
- Roxanne Perez defeated Lash Legend in an NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Semifinal match
- Mandy Rose defeated Indi Hartwell
- Tiffany Stratton defeated Fallon Henly in an NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Semifinal match
- Von Wagner defeated Ikemen Jiro
- Duke Hudson won a match against Bron Breakker after the latter got disqualified for hitting his opponent with a steel chair
For detailed results, you can click here.
More WWE news
Follow our dedicated WWE page for instant WWE news and updates.