- 1 Nicole Perlroth- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Nicole Perlroth? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Nicole Perlroth- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Nicole Perlroth’s Professional Career
- 6 Nicole Perlroth- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Social Media Details
- 9 Trivia
Nicole Perlroth- Biography
Nicole Perlroth is an astute and accomplished American journalist, particularly in the field of cyber security. She is presently employed by the New York Times as a Cyber Security Reporter and formerly worked as a reporter for Forbes Magazine.
What is the Net Worth of Nicole Perlroth? Salary, Earnings
Her primary sources of income are from her journalism and reporting careers since she is currently employed by the New York Times, which covers popular news and articles. She has previously worked with well-known organizations such as Forbes. Her other sources of income include being a guest lecturer and making appearances at events. Her net worth is estimated to be at $2 million.
Nicole Perlroth- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Nicole was born on July 30, 1982, in San Francisco, California, in the United States of America. Her parents’ names are Karen A Perlroth and Dr. Mark G Perlroth. She used to be enthralled by reading books.
She has a high school diploma, but the name of her high school has not been revealed to the media. Nicole attended Princeton University for her undergraduate studies, where she got a bachelor’s degree in politics, and Stanford University for her master’s degree in communications.
|Real Name||Nicole Perlroth|
|Birth Date||30 July 1982|
Nicole Perlroth’s Professional Career
She began her profession as a reporter, as many other college grads do. In 2014, she reported for Sony Pictures’ Brian Krebs TV series, and in 2016, she covered the subject of Chinese hackers in a welding business. She was able to become a reporter because of her educational background. She began her career as a staff reporter with Forbes Media for three years in 2007. Later, in May 2010, she was promoted to the role of Deputy Editor at Forbes, where she remained until December 2011.
She worked for Forbes for more than four years before departing to work as a Cyber Security correspondent for the New York Times beginning in 2011. She has also recently published a book titled This is How They Tell Me the World Ends: The Cyberweapons Arms Race. Nicole is a journalist, therefore she must keep up with every scandal that occurs across the world. Her next project will be to write articles on these instances. She’s been in the news recently because of Book, so she might be giving interviews about it. She has also been active on Twitter, offering her thoughts on many issues.
Nicole Perlroth- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
She married Heath David Thompson, a chef and the proprietor of Metes and Bounds, a restaurant in Portola Valley when she was 32 years old. The couple has been dating for five years. The couple also had a son who was born with crossed eyes and had to have surgery to correct it. Because of differing viewpoints, the profession in which she works is currently contentious. Nonetheless, she was able to defend herself properly and handle delicate situations. Her writings include Software Glitch or Russian Hackers?, Popular Chat App or Spy Tool, and many others. In 2013, she received the Best Technology Reporting award from The Society of American Business Editors and Writers.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in Centimetres – 173 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 60 kg – in Pounds – 132 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32C|
|Shoe Size||8 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Social Media Details
On Twitter, where she has 66.7 thousand followers, she is highly active in current events and her ideas.
- Her father was a Cardiologist, and her mother is a Mensendieck Specialist.
- The Weinstein Company optioned her content about Chinese military hackers for a television series.
- The SANS Institute has named her the Top Cyber Security Journalist.
- She is not just a journalist, but she is also a guest lecturer at Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business.
- She was honored by The Society of American Business Editors and Writers in 2013.
- Nicole covered numerous Venture Capital firms while working at Forbes.
- She published a book titled This is How They Tell Me the World Ends: The Cyberweapons Arms Race in 2020.
- She was not only a Forbes employee, but she was also a member of the San Francisco bureau.