|Nadia Ferreira Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1999|
Nadia Ferreira is a Paraguayan model and beauty pageant titleholder who won the title of Miss Universe Paraguay 2021 and became the 1st runner-up at Miss Universe 2021 held at Eilat in Israel. She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 700k followers on Facebook.
Nadia Tamara Ferreira
Villarrica, Guairá, Paraguay
Nadia attended Universidad Americana to study commercial engineering.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Mother – Ludy Ferreira
- Siblings – Eli Ferreira (Sister)
Nadia has been represented by –
- Wilhelmina International
- Elite Model (Miami, Los Angeles)
- Munich Models (Munich)
- Modelwerk (Hamburg)
- Women Management Milan (Milan)
- Karin Models (Paris)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Nadia has endorsed brands like –
- Patrol Jeans
- Ofra Cosmetics
- Alemania Cell
- Pierrot Couture
- Maria Sonia
- Muba Cosmetics
- Plan International
- Elie Saab
- Roberto Cavalli
Nadia Ferreira Facts
- She was born with a medical condition called congenital torticollis (twisted neck) and underwent surgery at 8 months old.
- Nadia had partially lost her sight, hearing, and mobility as a 10-year-old-girl but luckily, she made a full recovery.
- She was bestowed with the title of ‘Dilecta Daughter of the City of Asunción’ by mayor Óscar Rodríguez in December 2021.
- While walking at an Asunción fashion show, Nadia experienced wardrobe malfunction leading to her bare chest being exposed. Nevertheless, she maintained her composure and finished the walk. She was later commended for her professionalism.
- She is a polyglot and can fluently speak in English, Portuguese, Spanish, and Guaraní.
- Nadia was declared 1st runner-up at the Miss Universe 2021 contest which was won by Harnaaz Sandhu from India. As of 2022, her title was the highest honor received by a Paraguayan contestant in the history of the beauty pageant.
Featured Image by Nadia Ferreira / Instagram