|Lisa Surihani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1986|
|Spouse||Yusry Abdul Halim|
Lisa Surihani is a Malaysian actor, model, television host, theatre actor, and commercial model who started her career in the entertainment industry when she was 11 years old. She has since worked on a variety of shows and movies which include Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak, I’m Not Single, Istanbul Aku Datang, Ombak Rindu, Cicakman 3, Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak 2, Lagenda Budak Setan 3: Kasyah, Oh My English!, Mana Hilangnya Juwita, Alamatnya Cinta, Tudung Ekspres, Mari Menari, Ponti Anak Remaja, Dah Mati Pun Cantik, Mamma Mamma Mia!, Kontena Ana, Semerah Cinta Stilleto, Manisnya Cinta Di Cappadocia, Adamaya, and Dendam Orang Mati. Morever, she also served as the Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF Malaysia.
Lisa Surihani binti Mohamed
Kuching , Sarawak, Malaysia
Lisa Surihani received her primary and secondary education at Sekolah Sri Inai. After that, she studied law at the Help University College and Aberystwyth University in Wales, United Kingdom.
Actor, Model, Television Host, Commercial Model, Theatre Actor
- Mother – Siti Amira Ahmad
- Siblings – Mohamad Azan Mohamed (Brother)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Surihani has dated –
- Yusry Abdul Halim (2012-Present) – She got married to singer and actor Yusry Abdul Halim in 2012. He was previously a member of the Malaysian pop boy band KRU. In September 2015, they were blessed with their first child, a daughter named Yahaira Leanne. The following year in November, the couple announced that they were expecting their second child and on April 23, 2017, their son named Yusof Leonne was born. On June 23, 2022, they became parents to their 3rd child, a son named Eunos Lateh.
Race / Ethnicity
Lisa Surihani is of Bugis descent with distant Chinese, Arab, and Indian roots.
Lisa Surihani has done endorsement work for brands such as Volvo Car, The dUCk Group, Cetaphil, Ovaltine, Johnson & Johnson, McDonald’s, Rexona, Maggi Cukup Rasa, Oral-B, Lip Ice, DiGi Easy Prepaid, Honda Icon, Garnier, Marigold Peel Fresh, Body Shop, WeChat, and Sofy BodyFit.
Lisa Surihani Facts
- In 2008, she co-starred as Maya Borhan in the romantic comedy film I’m Not Single and this performance won her the award for “Most Promising Actress” at the 21st Malaysian Film Festival.
- Lisa Surihani was cast as Ayu Sidaratul Dursina in the romantic drama film Lagenda Budak Setan in 2010. For this role, she bagged the “Best Actress” award at the 23rd Malaysian Film Festival.
- In 2012, she appeared as Dian in the romantic comedy film Istanbul Aku Datang, a role for which she received the “Best Actress” award at the Malaysian Film Festival in 2014.
- Her theatre credits include playing Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali in a production of the play Teater Tun Siti Hasmah in 2012.
- Lisa Surihani provided vocals to the character of Lucy Wilde, an Anti-Villain League agent and Gru’s love interest and later wife, in the Malay version of the 2013 American computer-animated comedy film Despicable Me 2.
- Alongside Zizan Razak and Fizz Fairuz, Lisa Surihani co-starred as Linda in the 2015 comedy-superhero film Cicak Man 3, the 3rd installment of the Cicak Man series.
Featured Image by Firdaus Latif / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0