|Le’Veon Bell Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Le’Veon Bell is an American professional football player who has represented the Pittsburgh Steelers (2013–2018), the New York Jets (2019–2020), the Kansas City Chiefs (2020), the Baltimore Ravens (2022), and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2022–Present) in the National Football League (NFL), as a running back. He had been picked 48th overall in the 2nd round of the 2013 NFL Draft by the Pittsburgh Steelers. During his NFL career, he has been named twice (2014, 2017) in the ‘First-Team All-Pro’ and twice (2016, 2017) in the ‘Second-Team All-Pro’. He had also been selected thrice (2014, 2016, 2017) for the Pro Bowl, the NFL‘s annual ‘All-Star Game’.
Le’Veon Andrew Bell Sr.
Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Le’Veon had attended the Groveport Madison High School in Groveport, Ohio. After he had finished his senior year high school football season, he had received a scholarship offer from the Michigan State University, a public land-grant research university in East Lansing, Michigan.
In 2010, he had graduated from high school early and had started attending the university that spring semester. There, he had played for the Michigan State Spartans football team from 2010 to 2012. After his junior season in 2012, he had decided to forgo his senior season and had entered the 2013 NFL Draft.
Professional American Football Player
- Mother – Lisa A. Bell
- Siblings – He has 2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers.
- Others – Clarence Bell, Sr. (Maternal Grandfather), Sellar Jean Freemon (Maternal Grandmother)
- 26 – Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs
- 17 – Baltimore Ravens
Le’Veon Bell’s net worth had been $12 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Le’Veon has dated –
- Mercedes Dollson (2014–2020) – Le’Veon had started dating entrepreneur Mercedes Dollson in 2014. They have a daughter together named Melodie Bell Dollson (b. January 2020). The couple had parted ways soon after Melodie’s birth.
- Cherise Sandra – Through his past relationship with a woman named Cherise Sandra, Le’Veon has a son named Landon.
- Jourdan Taylor (2017-2018)
- Marliesia Ortiz (2018-2019)
- Giana Milani (2018-2019)
- Lira Galore (2019) – Rumor
- Breonna Lee (2019-2022) – Le’Veon began dating Instagram model Breonna Lee in late 2019. They have a son together (b. November 2020). They had parted ways in early 2022.
- Celina Powell (2019)
- Golden Blondie (2020-2022) – Le’Veon began dating Instagram model Golden Blondie in 2020. They have a daughter together named Scotlyn Alana Bell (b. May 2022). They had separated earlier that year. It has often been alleged that Scotlyn is Le’Veon’s 7th child from 6 different women.
- Jay Rey (2022)
- Jalisa (2022)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Toned physique
- Dreadlocked hair
- Affable smile
- Sports a rugged beard
- Wears ear studs
- Has both his hands covered in tattoos
Le’Veon Bell Facts
- At the 2013 NFL Draft, Le’Veon was just the 2nd running back to be selected that year, only behind Giovani Bernard.
- He was forced to miss several games in the 2015 and 2016 NFL seasons due to drug-related suspensions and injuries. Despite this, his performances were solid enough for him to be voted to the ‘NFL Top 100′ (an annual TV series counting down the top 100 players in the NFL as chosen by fellow NFL players) in both those seasons.
- In the 2017 NFL season, he had recorded a league-high 321 carries for 1,291 yards, as well as 85 catches for 655 yards.
- He holds the record of being the first player in NFL history to have rushed over 150 yards in his first 2 playoff games. As of December 2022, he had held the NFL record for the ‘most rushing yards (337) in a player’s first 2 playoff games’.
- As of December 2022, he had also held numerous Pittsburgh Steelers franchise records including – ‘most rushing yards (86) per game’; ‘most receptions (307) by a running back’; ‘most receptions by a running back in a season (85 in 2017)’; ‘most receiving yards by a running back in a season (854 in 2014)’; and ‘most scrimmage yards in a season (2,215 in 2014)’.
- In August 2014, he had been pulled over by the local police whose search of his car had yielded 20 grams of marijuana. He had then been sentenced to 15 months of probation, a 60-day suspension of his driver’s license, DUI (Driving under the Influence) education classes, and USD 2,400 in court costs.
- In March 2017, under the stage name ‘Juice’, he had released a 16-song album on SoundCloud. In May 2018, he had released a single titled Target. He had followed this up with a 4-song project titled My Side of Things. In March 2019, he had released an album titled Life is a Gamble.
- In May 2020, in partnership with professional Super Smash Bros. player Juan ‘Hungrybox’ DeBiedma and the esports organization Team Liquid, he had created an online Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament. With nearly 8,200 participants, it was the largest Super Smash Bros. tournament of all time.
Featured Image by Le’Veon Bell / Instagram