|Leila Lopes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 1986|
Leila Lopes is an Angolan actress, model, and beauty pageant titleholder who rose to fame after winning Miss Universe 2011. Other than that, she is also recognized for winning various other beauty pageants including Miss Angola UK 2010 and Miss Angola 2010.
Leila Luliana da Costa Vieira Lopes
New York, United States
Leila attended the University of Suffolk in Ipswich, United Kingdom, where she pursued a degree in business management.
Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Geraldo Vieira Lopes
- Mother – Dulce Costa
- Siblings – Kleber Gomes Lopes (Brother)
Leila is represented by NOPACTalent.
Leila Lopes’ net worth was $1 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leila has dated –
- Osi Umenyiora (2015-Present) – Leila got engaged to former New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora in February 2013, in Monaco. Later, the couple tied the knot on May 30, 2015. In February 2018, Leila and her husband announced that they were going to have a child together, and later that year, they were blessed with a son.
Race / Ethnicity
Leila has Angolan ancestry.
- Thin lips
- Well-toned physical appearance
She has appeared in commercials for various brands including YOU C1000, Doritos, Elixxir Ultra Premium Wine, and Natures Gentle Touch®.
Leila Lopes Facts
- Lopes can often be seen raising awareness about HIV/AIDS and also advocating for the people who face discrimination due to the disease.
- She had resided in England in the past where she studied and began her journey as a beauty queen. On October 8, 2010, Leila took part and won the title of Miss Angola UK. From there, she got the opportunity to represent the British Angolan community at the Miss Angola 2010 pageant in Luanda and won the contest on December 18, 2010, beating 20 candidates. Hence, allowing her to represent her country at Miss Universe 2011.
- Lopes won the title of Miss Universe in São Paulo, Brazil on September 12, 2011, succeeding former Miss Universe Ximena Navarrete of Mexico. This made her the first Angolan woman and 5th of African ancestry to win the title.
- One of the earliest posts that Leila uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 20, 2014.
Featured Image By Leila Lopes / Instagram