|Kim Bo-yoon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Bo-yoon is a South Korean actor and model who has been cast in shows like What Happens to My Family?, At Eighteen, All of Us Are Dead, Night Light, Good Casting, Black, Ms. Hammurabi, and My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol. She has also appeared in movies such as The Battleship Island, Happiness For Sale, Familyhood, Hotel Lake, A Haunting Hitchhike, Mr. Go, and Love, Lies.
Kim Bo-yoon has been signed with JIKIM Entertainment.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Bo-yoon is of Korean descent.
Kim Bo-yoon Facts
- In 2014, she played the character of a young Kang Seo-wool, a country girl with a strong Chungcheong dialect, in the family romantic comedy-drama television series What Happens to My Family?.
- Kim Bo-yoon brought to life the character of Ok Hee in the 2016 comedy-drama film Familyhood.
- She was cast in the supporting role of Joseon girl in the 2017 period action film The Battleship Island, a Japanese occupation-era film about an attempted prison break from a forced labor camp on Hashima Island.
- Kim Bo-yoon appeared as Kwon Da-heen, a Class 2-3 student and one of Soo-bin’s friends, in the 2019 coming-of-age drama series At Eighteen.
- She played Nam Joo-yeon in the 2020 action-comedy television series Good Casting.
- In 2023, Kim Bo-yoon was cast as Seo Hyo-ryung, a reclusive student of Class 2-5, in the Netflix coming-of-age zombie apocalypse horror series All of Us Are Dead. The show stars Park Ji-hu, Yoon Chan-young, Cho Yi-hyun, Lomon, Yoo In-soo, Lee Yoo-mi, Kim Byung-chul, Lee Kyu-hyung, and Jeon Bae-soo.
Featured Image by Kim Bo-yoon / Instagram