|Karlie Redd Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1974|
Karlie Redd is an American television personality, rapper, model, and actress who has entertained audiences with her appearance in the reality show, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta on VH1 (2012-Present). She has more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 400k followers on Twitter, and more than 2 million followers on Facebook.
New York City, New York, United States
Karlie studied at the Harlem School of the Arts in Manhattan. She has completed her college education.
She took dance lessons from the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater in New York City.
Television Personality, Rapper, Model, Actress
Karlie has been represented by People Store located in Atlanta.
Karlie Redd’s net worth was $1.2 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karlie has dated –
- Rodney Ellis – She was in a relationship with Rodney Ellis in the past and gave birth to a daughter named Jasmine Ellis in 1996.
- John Wall (2014)
- Yung Joc (2014-2015; 2017)
- Sean Garrett
- Lyfe Jennings (2015)
- Scrapp DeLeon
- Ceaser Emanuel (2017-2018)
- Maurice ‘Arkansas Mo’ Fayne (2018-2020) – The outspoken reality star married Mo Fayne in a low-key wedding in 2019. However, Karlie shocked fans by filing for divorce less than a year later in March 2020.
- Lamar Odom (2021) RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
She has Trinidadian ancestry on her mother’s side and is of African-American descent on her father’s side.
Karlie Redd Facts
- Her birth year was frequently disputed as she claimed to be much younger than she actually was. In 2019, she finally admitted to being 45 years old, which establishes her birth year as 1974.
- In 2013, Karlie released a diss track called Bring It aimed at fellow Love and Hip Hop cast member, K. Michelle.
- She is petrified of heights.
Featured Image by Karlie Redd / Instagram