Jennifer Carroll Foy Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Wiki [Updated 2022]
- 1 Jennifer Carroll Foy- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Jennifer Carroll Foy? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Jennifer Carroll Foy- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Jennifer Carroll Foy- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
- 6 Jennifer Carroll Foy- Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Social Media Details
- 9 Trivia
Jennifer Carroll Foy- Biography
Jennifer Carroll Foy is an attorney and politician from the United States. She is a public defender and a member of the Democratic Party. Carroll Foy was elected to the Virginia House of Delegates in 2017 to represent the 2nd House of Delegates district in Northern Virginia, which encompasses parts of Prince William and Stafford counties. She resigned from the Virginia House of Delegates to focus on her governorship campaign in 2021.
What is the Net Worth of Jennifer Carroll Foy? Salary, Earnings
Jennifer works as a politician and a lawyer. This is where she makes the majority of her money. Jennifer Carroll’s overall net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million as of 2022. She is the giver, and her grandmother reared her in this manner. She assisted many people in need of money, a job, or a place to live during Covid 19.
Jennifer Carroll Foy- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
Jennifer Carroll Foy was born in Petersburg on September 25, 1981, and grew up there. She was raised by her grandmother Mary Lee Carroll after her father died in a car accident while she was a child. Her parents’ information is unavailable, as is information on whether or not she has siblings. Jennifer graduated from Petersburg High School with basic education. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the Virginia Military Institute in 2003. Her Master’s degree is from Virginia State University, and her Juris Doctorate is from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego.
|Real Name||Jennifer Denise Carroll Foy|
|Birth Date||September 25, 1981|
|Age (as of 2022)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Petersburg, Virginia, USA|
|Profession||Politician & Lawyer|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 11” – in Centimeters – 181 cm (Approx.)|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 64 kg – in Pounds – 141 lbs (Approx.)|
Jennifer Carroll Foy- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
Jeffery Foy is Jennifer’s husband. She met him at a Virginia military institute, and they married and are now happily married. Jennifer Carroll Foy gave birth to two adorable boys in July 2017. She has a verified Twitter account with 114 thousand followers and 5575 tweets. Foy has a Wikipedia page dedicated to his profession, childhood, and schooling. She also has a Facebook account.
Jennifer Carroll Foy- Professional Career
After graduating from law school, Carroll Foy spent time in Los Angeles teaching and working as a litigation associate. She moved back to Virginia and started her criminal defense practice. Carroll Foy ran for the Second District seat in the Virginia House of Delegates in February 2017. In 2017, she ran on a platform of expanding Medicaid, boosting the minimum wage, increasing teacher pay, and changing the criminal justice system. Carroll Foy was elected delegate for Virginia’s Second District in November 2017 after defeating Republican Mike Makee. She was a member of the House of Delegates Courts of Justice, Finance, and Public Safety Committees.
Carroll Foy filed paperwork in 2020 to run for governor of Virginia on the Democratic ticket in 2021. She announced her plan to resign from the House of Delegates on December 8, 2020, to focus entirely on her gubernatorial campaign. She announced her resignation on December 12, 2020. Along with fellow candidate Jennifer McClellan, she would be the first female governor of Virginia, the second African-American governor after Douglas Wilder, and the first African-American female governor of the United States if elected.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Jennifer Carroll Foy stands 5 ft 11 inches tall and weighs 64 kg. Furthermore, She has Black hair and Black eyes.
Social Media Details
Jennifer Carroll Foy does not have an official presence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Jennifer was a member of the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps in high school.
- In 2020, she successfully advocated for and secured ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment, making Virginia the 38th state to do so.
- Foy voted in support of Medicaid expansion in the General Assembly in March 2018, providing health care to 400,000 Virginians.
- Carroll Foy supports commission-generated legislative maps drawn by third parties, but she opposes the 2020 constitutional amendment, stating it is wrong to entrench a “substandard” proposal in the state constitution.
- As a public defender, Foy has advocated for cash bail reform, decrying Virginia’s “justice-for-profit system.”
- Carroll Foy voted against a measure to reduce prison sentences in 2020, bringing Virginia’s “earned sentence credit” policy in line with that of other states.
For More Bio: Travis Fulgham, Jasen Fisher, Kristie Ray, Chase Claypool