|Jang Yoon-ju Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jang Yoon-ju is a South Korean model, television personality, singer, songwriter, and actress who is known for the release of her albums Dream (2008) and I’m Fine (2012). Other than that, she has also been cast in various other films and TV shows including Veteran, Three Sisters, and One Win.
Seoul, South Korea
Yoon-ju studied at the Seoul Institute of the Arts.
Model, Television Personality, Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Father – Jang Dong-soo
- Mother – Maeng Seon-jae
As a model, Yoon-ju is represented by ESteem Models.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yoon-ju has dated –
- Jung Seung-min (2015-Present) – Yoon-ju tied the knot with Jung Seung-min in 2015, in Seoul, South Korea. Together, the couple has a daughter named Jung Li-sa.
Race / Ethnicity
Asian (South Korean)
Jang Yoon-ju Facts
- She was born and brought up in South Korea.
- Initially, Yoon-ju started her career as a model in 1997. She was only 17 years old at the time. Since then, she has become one of the most successful Korean fashion models of all time.
- She hosts Korea’s Next Top Model.
- At the 2013 KBS Entertainment Awards for KBS Cool FM’s Rooftop Radio, she had won the title of Best Radio DJ.
- Yoon-ju made her debut theatrical film appearance as Miss Bong in Veteran in 2015.
- She co-authored the book Top Model along with Kim Jae-wook, Ji Hyun-jung, Han Hye-jin, and Song Kyung-a.
Featured Image By Jang Yoon-ju / Instagram