Ivy Nile is an American mixed martial artist, fitness competitor, and of course a professional wrestler working in WWE’s developmental wing, NXT.
The promising Ivy Nile will be making her NXT UK debut next week on the 200th episode of the show. She has warned the women’s roster on the brand before going to the event.
Nile was signed by WWE in 2020 after an impressive performance on the NBC sports game show, The Titan Games. She has been honing her skills in WWE’s developmental territory and is a part of the popular faction known as Diamond Mine on the multi-colored brand.
Nile is scheduled to compete next week and she will face the 34-year-old former four-time Lucha Britannia World Champion Nina Samuels. The talented 30-year-old Ivy Nile took to Twitter to warn the women in NXT UK saying that wrestling across different time zones will not throw her off her game. She wrote:
“Doesn’t matter what time zone you put me in, nothing will throw me off my game. I’m here to dominate @NXTUK“
A quick recap of the results from the latest episode of NXT UK
Samantha Allen better known as Nina Samuels said on the show that next week she will personally welcome Ivy Nile to NXT UK.
Nina Samuels also took to Twitter and said that she appeared in the first episode of NXT UK and if Nile wants to appear in the 200th episode of the show then she will be welcomed fittingly by her.
- Tiger Turan defeated Tate Mayfairs
- Damon Kemp defeated Danny Jones
- NXT UK Women’s Champion Meiko Satomura defeated Isla Dawn to retain her title in a World of Darkness match
3 big matches were announced for next week:
- Ashton Smith & Oliver Carter vs. Mark & Joe Coffey (winning team advances to future triple threat match for the NXT UK Tag Team titles)
- Ivy Nile vs. Nina Samuels
- Loser Leaves NXT UK match: NXT United Kingdom Champion Ilja Dragunov defends against Jordan Devlin
More WWE news
Follow our dedicated WWE page for instant WWE news and updates.