Power Supply Unit Are :
1. from Power Unit To Motherboard
2. Feeding Mass Storage Unit
Removing a Power Supply
1. Remove the two power connectors (P8 and P9) from the
board, using the plastic connector, not the wires.
2. Remove the power connectors from all other components,
including the hard, floppy, and CD-ROM drives.
3. Remove the screws that hold the power supply to the
chassis. Do not remove the screws from the supply
4. Slide the supply away from the computer.
Reverse this procedure to install a power. It is important
to note that the P8 and P9 connectors look almost identical.
Although each will attach to the system board only one way, it is
possible to place them beside each other the wrong way. When
attaching them to the system board, make sure the black wires of the
connectors are together.
Check out Android How/To’s tips and tricks on www.legitdroid.com
The P8 and P9 connectors are attached to the system board
with the black wires together.
Get your Latest Sport News Here