|Hoàng Thùy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hoàng Thùy is a Vietnamese model and beauty pageant titleholder who is considered to be one of Vietnam’s most successful models on the international runway as well as of Vietnamese ancestry from the 90s. Other than that, she is also prominently known for winning cycle two of Vietnam’s Next Top Model. Later, she went on to be 1st runner-up at Miss Universe Vietnam 2019 and to represent Vietnam at Miss Universe 2019 and placed in the Top 20.
Hoàng Thị Thùy
Hoàng, Maika Hoang, Mia Hoang Hoàng Thùy
Tĩnh Gia, Thanh Hóa, Vietnam
Hoàng attended Tĩnh Gia 1 High School from where she graduated in 2010. She pursued a major in industrial design at Hanoi Architectural University in the past. Then, she enrolled in fashion design courses at Central Saint Martins in London in 2016.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Siblings – Hoàng has 3 sisters.
She is represented by –
- BeU Models – Vietnam
- PRM Models – London
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hoàng has dated –
- Gil Le – RUMORED
Race / Ethnicity
Hoàng Thùy Favorite Things
- Food –
- TV Shows –
- Color –
- Books –
Hoàng Thùy Facts
- She was brought up in the commune of Thiền Lâm, Tĩnh Gia District, Thanh Hóa Province of Vietnam in a poverty stricken family.
- Thùy would sell rice cakes on coach buses during her younger years to help out with family expenses.
- She won Vietnam’s Next Top Model cycle 2 in 2011. Later, in 2012, she went on to compete at Top Model of the World 2012 in Berlin, Germany. However, she placed in the top 15 but won the title of Best Catwalk Award.
- At the start of her career, she was rejected by various modeling agencies that include agencies in New York, Paris, and London.
- Over the years, she has won several awards that include F Magazine Awards for “Best Model of the Year” and Elle Beauty Awards for “Best Body Award”.
- She was listed on Forbes Vietnam 30 under 30 “Thirty best younger-than-30-year-old characters of the Year” list in 2015.
Featured Image By Hoàng Thùy / Instagram