Nintendo’s latest financial report is now live, and with it, we’ve got an updated list of the total sales figures for the best-selling Switch games.
We say updated, but there’s been absolutely no change between this quarter and last quarter in terms of placements! We’re pretty sure that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Animal Crossing: New Horizons won’t ever be taken over in the top two spots. Mario Kart now sits at 46.82 million units sold, and Animal Crossing is very close to hitting 40 million units.
There’s been no changing places in this most recent quarter. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate still rounds out the top three, while Breath of the Wild is peering in from the outside — but the Switch launch title has now sold over 27 million units.
See for yourself just how little things have shifted! You can check out March 2022’s data right here for comparison. And don’t forget, the data only includes Nintendo-published titles.
Here’s the complete list of the top ten best-selling Switch games as of June 2022:
Top Ten Best-Selling Nintendo Switch Games (as of June 30, 2022):
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 46.82 million (up from 45.33 million)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 39.38 million (up from 38.64 million)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 28.82 million (up from 28.17 million)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 27.14 million (up from 26.55 million)
- Pokémon Sword and Shield – 24.50 million (up from 24.27 million)
- Super Mario Odyssey – 23.93 million (up from 23.50 million)
- Super Mario Party – 18.06 million (up from 17.78 million)
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl – 14.79 million (up from 14.65 million)
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! & Let’s Go, Eevee! – 14.66 million (up from 14.53 million)
- Ring Fit Adventure – 14.54 million (up from 14.09 million)
The numbers above are worldwide sales and include retail, digital, and copies bundled with hardware all combined.
Do you think any 2022 releases have a chance of squeezing into the top ten? Let us know!