Happy Thanksgiving Day 2022- At the beginning of the article we want to wish you Happy Thanksgiving Day 2022. Thanksgiving is a federal holiday in the United States which is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. According to the American Calendar the day will be celebrated on 26 November, 2022.
Not Only America but also Canada, Liberia and Other Countries will celebrate the day. People from every stage make several plans to celebrate the special day. Sharing Messages, Images, Quotes is a part of this day. In addition we have added some collection of Happy Thanksgiving Day Special Messages, Images and Quotes.
Thanksgiving Day Schedule
Actually Thanksgiving day is a harvest festival. The festival is usually celebrated after the new harvest. It is a sybol of American Tradition and Culture. The day is celebrated through various events every year. The day is celebrated the fourth Thursday of November every year. However, the day will change each year. Now we show you the full schedule of Thanksgiving Day.
- 2019 date November 28
- 2022 date November 26
- 2022 date November 25
- 2022 date November 24
Happy Thanksgiving Day Funny Collection
We all need joy in our life. Whenever a festival day comes we want to celebrate the day colorfully. Different people have different choice. But funny things will help you to make the day more special. Therefore, you can also choose the best funny ways to your nearest dearest person. In addition we have added a collection of Happy Thanksgiving Day Funny Collection.
Read More : Happy Spain Independence Day Message, Quotes
Happy Thanksgiving Funny Quotes
Usually when we helped from someone we thanked him. Thanksgiving is a moment for us to thank everything we got in the whole year especially. Time and moment got from our family, friends and other people also thankful. As a result Thanksgiving Quotes will give you the day more enjoyable. In addition, we have added some special Thanksgiving Funny Quotes.
- Thanksgiving – when the people who are the most thankful are the ones who didn’t have to cook. – Melanie White
- Archaeologists 10,000 years from now will believe this was a sacred feast where gravy boats were worshipped.
- Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not a coincidence. – Erma Bombeck
- I’m looking forward to seeing pie this Thanksgiving more than members of my own family.
- I like football. I find it an exciting strategic game. It’s a great way to avoid conversations with your family on Thanksgiving. – Craig Ferguson
- Thanksgiving is the day men start getting in shape … to play Santa Claus. – Melanie White
- My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor.
I don’t eat pumpkin pie. It’s made from the guts of jack-o-lanterns, and that’s just spooky. – Melanie White
- You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out.
- On this Thanksgiving day, let us be grateful that we were not born turkeys.
- We’re having something different this year for Thanksgiving. Instead of a turkey, we’re having a swan. You get more stuffing.
Thanksgiving Funny Images and Pictures
Sharing Images and Pictures with our friends is a trend in modern time. Whenever, a special day come, we like to share images and pictures on social media. It is the best way to express the thoughts with your friends and family. So, you can download some Funny Images and Pictures from here. Even, you can share the images with your nearest and dearest friends.
Read More : Happy New Friends Day 2022
Thanksgiving Funny Gif & Animation
Gif & Animation is shared on several social media when we chat with others. On the Thanksgiving day, you must like to share funny GIF & Animation with your friends. For the purpose, we have added some funny GIF & Animations for you. Download this and share them with your friends and family.
Thanksgiving Funny Cartoon
Are you want to download some Thanksgiving Funny Cartoon? Then you have a best choice for you. We have added some funny cartoon to help you. We hope that by sharing those Thanksgiving Funny Cartoon, you can make the day more enjoyable.
Happy Thanksgiving Day 2022 Comics & Jokes
According to the Thanksgiving Day we have lots of plan in our mind. People like to tell Comics and Jokes with others. Some of them can make the Comics And Jokes themselves. But most of them do not create this. So, they are looking for Comics and Jokes online. Here we present some Happy Thanksgiving Day 2022 Comics And Jokes.
Josh: Why did the farmer run a steamroller over his potato field on Thanksgiving Day?
Josh: He wanted to raise mashed potatoes.
Charles: What is a turkey’s favorite dessert?
Mary: I haven’t a clue.
Charles: Peach gobbler!
Danny: Why did the cranberries turn red?
Jake: Beats me.
Danny: Because they saw the turkey dressing!
Luke: What did the turkey say to the computer?
Luke: “Google, google, google.”
Caleb: What key has legs and can’t open doors?
Caleb: A turkey.
Leighton: What sound does a limping turkey make?
Zach: I give up!
Leighton: “Wobble, wobble!”
Pedro: I was going to serve sweet potatoes with Thanksgiving dinner, but I sat on them.
Westy: What are you serving now?
Happy Thanksgiving Day 2022 Jokes
- “What side dish do you bring for Thanksgiving dinner when you accidentally sat on the sweet potatoes?” “Squash casserole.”
- “If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?” “Pilgrims.”
- “Why didn’t the pilgrim want to make the bread?” “It’s a crummy job.”
- “What do you a call the age of a pilgrim?” “Pilgrimage.”
- “Knock knock!” “Who’s there?” “Don.” “Don who?” “Don eat all the gravy, I want some more.”
- “What role do green beans play in Thanksgiving dinner?” “The casserole.”
- “What’s Frankenstein’s favourite Thanksgiving dish?” “Monster mash potatoes and grave-y.”
- “What’s a turkey’s favourite dessert?” “Peach gobbler!”
- “Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive?” “It had 24 carrots.”
- “What do you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?” “A harvest.”
- “Why didn’t the cook season the Thanksgiving turkey?” “There was no thyme!”
- “What’s a turkey’s favourite Thanksgiving food?” “Nothing—it’s already stuffed.”
- “Which holiday is Dracula’s favourite?” “Fangs-giving.”
- “What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?” “The turkey trot.”
Like Our Facebook Page : https://facebook.com/ExposeTimes
In Conclusion, we hope that you must observe the with happiness. If you need anything else, you must visit our website. Thank you.