|Gayathiri Iyer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gayathiri Iyer is an Indian actor and model who has worked in Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, and Bengali films as well as in many television shows. Some of the projects she has been cast in include movies like Namo Boothatma, Ghost, Jaggu Dada, Shrishti, Six, Raid, Shravana, Ryde, Tyson, and Ouija.
Muthanga, Kerala, India
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Gayathiri Iyer Facts
- She was cast in the 2014 Kannada horror comedy film Namo Bhootatma, a remake of the 2014 Tamil film Yaamirukka Bayamey. The movie ran for 100 days in Karnataka.
- In 2015, Gayathiri Iyer brought to life the character of Kshetra in the Kannada-language supernatural horror film Ouija (also known as Ouija: Game Never Ends).
- She played the role of tax assistant Mukta Yadav in Raid, a 2018 Hindi-language crime film based on the real-life income-tax raid conducted by the officers of the Income Tax Department on Sardar Inder Singh in the 1980s. It stars Ajay Devgn, Saurabh Shukla, and Ileana D’Cruz.
- Alongside the likes of Ridhima Pandit, Param Singh, and Ankit Mohan, Gayathiri Iyer co-starred as Jiyana “Jiya” Garewal in the television superhero drama series Haiwaan : The Monster in 2019. The show is created and produced by Ekta Kapoor.
- She was seen as Barkha Khanna, Karan’s wife who is supposedly killed by a vengeful ghost in her room, in the 2019 horror thriller film Ghost.
- In 2023, Gayathiri Iyer started appearing in the recurring role of Reem Kataria, Urvashi’s daughter who is Rhea’s older sister and Rishabh’s ex-fiancée, in the 6th season of the Hindi-language supernatural fiction television series Naagin. Her fellow actors for the project have been Simba Nagpal, Tejasswi Prakash, Mahek Chahal, Sudha Chandran, Urvashi Dholakia, Reema Worah, and others.
- She is a vegan.
Featured Image by GayathriIyer / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0