Gabbie Hanna is one half of the famous singer/songwriter duo Gabbie & Honey. Gabbie Hanna was born in 1991 and grew up in foster homes. Gabbie Hanna’s biological father is dead. Gabbie has said that he considers his biological mother a ghost, that she is not really his mother, but is in spirit form.
Gabbie Hanna is thirty-four years old today. Gabbie and Honey have been married since 2022. Gabbie is well known to use social media to communicate with their millions of fans and to talk about issues that are important to them. Gabbie Hanna started to build up a large fan base through YouTube, MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, and Craigslist when they were first getting started.
Gabbie Hanna is known for her bold statements and her music. Gabbie started as a YouTube personality, posting videos about her life and about her love of country music. Gabbie began to get more popular and started to attract a large group of fans through MySpace, YouTube, and Facebook. Gabbie had several hits on her first couple of albums and has gone on to develop a catalog of songs that can be found on all of her albums. Gabbie had co-written the hit song, “Come Together”, with her wife, Brandy, and their son, Michael.
Gabbie has also co-written songs with her husband, Jack Wilkins, and their son, Michael. Gabbie started to get attention for her appearance on the reality show, The Biggest Loser. Gabbie started to gain a large following from her appearance on the show, which earned her a second spot on the season finale, where she fought with Lisa Kerber to become the next Miss Universe.
Gabbie Hanna Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 7 February 1991
- Birth Place: New Castle, Pennsylvania, USA
- Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Birth Name: Gabrielle Jeanette Hanna
- Nickname: Gabbie
- Also known as: The Gabbie Show
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Comedian, Author, YouTube personality
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Mixed (Lebanese, French, and Polish)
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Gabbie Hanna Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 143.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Breast Size: N/A
- Waist Size: N/A
- Hips Size: N/A
- Bra Size/Cup Size: N/A
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Gabbie Hanna Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Cherisa (Older Sister), Monica (Older Sister), Genevieve (Younger Sister), Madelynn (Younger Sister), Sam (Younger Brother), Cecilia (Younger Sister)
Gabbie Hanna Education
Gabbie Hanna Facts
- Born in New Castle, Pennsylvania, Gabbie is of Lebanese, French and Polish descent.
- She began her career on the popular streaming service, Vine.
- She used to see a therapist for having murder nightmare.
- She was nominated for an IHeartRadio Social Star Award in April 2018.
- Gabbie has an addiction to scented candles.
- She was a member of Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority.
Gabbie started dating again after the show ended, but this time around she decided to get back together with her former boyfriend, Michael. Gabbie’s ex-boyfriend Michael was one of the main characters in Gabbie’s song, “Don’t Take Me Alive”. Michael and Gabbie have been apart since her first relationship status breakup in 2022. Gabbie has never been the primary focus of anyone’s life, whether it be family friends, or work. Gabbie has always been by herself, working hard at everything without any external motivation other than her desire to be successful. Gabbie has not been in a long-term relationship since the events of her last relationship.
Gabbie has revealed that the reason why she is still single is because she is not content with who she is. Gabbie believes that you should not be defined by your past, and that each of us has the opportunity to find our unique selves. Gabbie has expressed that she would like to return to the world, to find love again. Gabbie hasn’t revealed what she will be doing, though it is safe to assume that she will be making music. Gabbie has made more than a million dollars in her career, which makes her seem like a real woman, instead of just another star in the media that is fighting for popularity.