Erica Sullivan Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Wiki [Updated 2022]
- 1 Erica Sullivan- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Erica Sullivan? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Erica Sullivan- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Erica Sullivan’s Professional Career
- 6 Erica Sullivan- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Social Media Details
- 9 Trivia
Erica Sullivan- Biography
Erica Sullivan became a household name and garnered national recognition after winning a silver medal in the 1500 meter freestyle at the Tokyo Olympics. She is a 20-year-old American pool and open water swimmer from Las Vegas’ Sandpipers of Nevada. The team’s coach is Ron Aitken. She is well-known for her accomplishments and the skills she has developed through time.
What is the Net Worth of Erica Sullivan? Salary, Earnings
She has a total net worth of 1.2 million dollars, all of which she has accumulated via her swimming career. Sullivan does not have any children. She is a very focused and goal-oriented individual. She feels that actions are more powerful than words.
Erica Sullivan- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Erica Marie Sullivan was born in New York City on August 9, 2000. Her father, John, a former University of Wisconsin swimmer, died of esophageal cancer when she was 16 years old. In the aftermath of the incident, she struggled with mental health issues. “I’m proud of the mental health barriers that I overcame, with my father dying in 2017 and really hitting rock bottom in 2018 from the stress of losing a parent at age 16 and having to get over the anxiety, panic attacks, depression, PTSD, and all that,” she said during her Olympic Trials appearance in Omaha, Nebraska.
Sullivan has a YouTube channel, which she started on August 4, 2014, and has posted content about swimming and other water sports. Her first video, released on December 14, 2014, was a vlog that followed her team, the Sandpipers of Nevada, as they competed in the Junior National Swimming Championships the previous December. Sullivan’s mother, Masako, is of Japanese origin.
There is no information about her educational background.
|Real Name||Erica Marie Sullivan|
|Birth Date||August 9, 2000|
|Age (as of 2022)||20 Years|
|Birth Place||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
Erica Sullivan’s Professional Career
She represented the United States at the Pan Pacific Swimming Championships in Tokyo, Japan, in August 2018, finishing 5th in the timed-finals of the 800-meter freestyle swimming with a time of 8:26.27, 9th in the timed-finals of the 1500-meter freestyle swimming with a time of 16:16.07, and 14th in the heats of the 400-meter freestyle swimming with a time of 4:14.68. She also competed in the time trial.
Erica had a fantastic season in the 17-18 age group, succeeding in both the pool and the open water. At the National Championships, Sullivan finished first in the 800 and 1500 freestyles in long course, as well as the 1000 and 1650 freestyles in short course. In fact, she finished fifth overall among American swimmers of any age in 1500 (16:02.88) and 800 (8:26.27) long course races. In a nutshell, she had the country’s second-best 1000 free (9:17.32), trailing only the legendary Katie Ledecky, and the third-best 1650 free (15:36.52).
Sullivan has qualified to compete for the US Olympic swimming team in the 1500-meter freestyle event at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. She finished second to Katie Ledecky (15:37.34) in the 1500-meter freestyle at the Tokyo Olympics on July 28, 2021, at the Tokyo Aquatics Center in a time of 15:41.41. Sarah Kohler of Germany won the bronze medal in 15:42.91 seconds. It was the first time in Olympic history that a female athlete raced in the 1,500 meters.
Erica Sullivan- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
Erica considers herself a lesbian and is not currently involved in a romantic relationship. “Yes, I’m the gay one,” she says in her Twitter bio, indicating that she is proud of her sexual orientation. She is one of six LGBT swimmers competing in this year’s Olympics.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 10” – in Centimeters – 177 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 63 kg – in Pounds – 160 lbs|
|Shoe Size||7 (U.S.)|
Social Media Details
Erica Sullivan has a social media profile on Instagram, where she has 9,711 followers, 895 followers, and a total of 160 posts. She primarily uploaded images of herself having fun in her regular life on Instagram. She’s also been on Twitter since 2013, where she has 2329 followers and 513 followers.
- Erica achieved her qualification for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, where she won a silver medal.
- Erica won the gold medal in the 10 km race at the USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships on April 16th in Fort Myers Beach, Florida.
- She won first place in the 2017 USA Swimming Junior National Open Water Championships, which were held in Southern California’s Castaic Lake.
- Erica Sullivan finished second in the 1650-yard freestyle event at the 2017 AT&T Winter National Championships.
- For her accomplishments in the open water, she received the USA Swimming Open Water Achievement Award on September 28, 2018.
- She finished fourth at the 2019 USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships, which were held in Miami, Florida, on May 3, 2019.