Elise Stefanik- Biography
Elise Stefanik is a Republican politician who now serves as the United States Representative for New York’s 21st congressional district. She is also the Chair of the Republican Conference in the House of Representatives. At SUNY Plattsburgh, she was inducted into Omicron Delta Kappa as an honoris causa initiate in 2015.
Elise Stefanik’s net worth is unknown.
Elise has amassed a sizable fortune through her political career. She began working in 2015 and has amassed a substantial sum of money. Her net worth is estimated to be more than $1.5 million, according to sources. She also distributes a portion of her earnings to charities and non-profits. Sponsorships and attending events are her other sources of revenue.
Elise Stefanik- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
Elise was born in Albany, New York, in the United States of America, on July 2, 1984. Ken Stefanik and Melanie Stefanik are her parents’ names. She was active in political debates and current events when she was a child. Elise attended Albany Academy for Girls for her senior year of high school. She went to Harvard College for her higher education and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree. She was named Vice President of the Harvard Institute of Politics in 2004.
|Real Name||Elise Marie Stefanik|
|Birth Date||2 July 1984|
|Age (as of 2021)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Albany, New York, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 4” – in Centimeters – 162 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 58 kg – in Pounds – 127 lbs|
|Shoe Size||7 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Elise Stefanik- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend
She married Matthew Manda, a marketing and communications professional, on August 19, 2017. She and her spouse relocated to Schuylerville, New York, later in 2018.
Elise Stefanik- Professional Career
She worked as a staff member for the Bush Administration’s Domestic Policy Council after graduation. She then landed a job working for White House Chief of Staff Joshua Bolten. During the 2012 presidential race, she also oversaw Representative Paul Ryan’s debate preparation. She returned to her parent’s business after Ryan’s death. She announced her candidacy for the United States House of Representatives in the 21st congressional district of New York in August 2013. Elise Stefanik defeated Aaron Woolf and Matt Funiciello to win the election.
She ran for reelection in 2016. After Donald Trump won the Republican Party’s presidential primaries in 2015, she endorsed him for president. She defeated Mike Derrick and Matt Funiciello in the election. Because of her work on the House Armed Services Committee, UN Ambassador John Bolton endorsed her for reelection the next year. She gained reelection in 2018 and 2020 by defeating Tedra Cobb and Lynn Kahn.
Trump was furious with her in 2021 after he lost the 2020 presidential election. She was about to be replaced, and Liz Cheney was rumored to be in line to take her place. On May 5, 2021, she received Trump’s and House Minority Whip Steve Scalise’s support to succeed Cheney as Conference Chair. She did, however, win the job of Chair of the Republican House Conference.
After Joe Biden was elected President of the United States in 2020, Trump refused to accept and made false accusations of fraud. Trump was aided in overturning the election results by her. Some of her bogus statements raised concerns about the Dominion Voting System, the fact that over 140,000 votes were cast by minors, and a slew of other right-wing conspiracy theories.
On January 6, 2021, a crowd of pro-Trump fans stormed the US Capitol and caused havoc. Later in January, she started her opposition to Trump being impeached for his role in encouraging the Capitol storming. She was expelled from the Harvard Institute of Politics as a result of her promotion of fraudulent allegations of massive electoral fraud.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Elise Stefanik stands 5 ft 4 inches tall and weighs 58 kg. Furthermore, She has Dark Brown hair and Dark Brown eyes.
Social Media Details
Elise Stefanik does not have an official presence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
- In Guilderland Centre, her parents sold Premium Plywood Products.
- She was also given an honorable mention for the Women’s Leadership Award at Harvard.
- She was the youngest woman ever elected to Congress at the time, at the age of 30.
- Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement was denounced by her.
- Jacqueline Klimas was the lone freshman in the conference committee for the defense policy bill that year, according to the Washington Times in July 2015.
- She voted along party lines on the 4th of May 2017 to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- She voted for the Championing Healthy Kids Act in November 2017, which gave the Children’s Health Insurance Program a 5-year renewal.
- Elise Stefanik voted against Trump’s 2017 executive order prohibiting nationals of seven Muslim-majority countries from traveling or immigrating to the United States temporarily.
- She supports women’s empowerment as well as LGBTQ rights.
- She voted against the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 on December 19, 2017.
- In the Trump-Ukraine Scandal, she defended Donald Trump’s impeachment in 2019.
For More Bio: Emily Cheree, Sanaa Saleh, Nina Sadoski Seyfried, Christopher Carlton Cumberbatch