Gas problems can show up anytime and needless to say, it is quite bothersome to have in public. Gastric is actually quite painful to deal with. Stomach cramps, heaviness, and bloating are often a result of gas-related problems. The stomach gas occurs mainly because of the swallowing of air while eating food or drinking beverages which causes a lot of discomforts. The good news is, Dr Jahangir Kabir gastric solution will help you get rid of it!
The Reasons for Excessive Gas
Gases are emitted and stored in your stomach during the digestion process. Those are Hydrogen, Methane, and Carbon dioxide. Such gasses can create irritation if not emitted or are in abundance. Unhealthy lifestyle choices are major factors when it comes to what produces gastric problems.
Read also: Dr Jahangir Kabir Weight Loose PDF Download
- Consuming foods high in fiber such as legumes, fruits, high carb vegetables, beans, whole grains, peas are hard for our stomach to digest.
- Consuming soft drinks or carbonated beverage
- Consuming food in a quick manner or talking while eating.
- Leading an unhealthy life
- Bad food habit such as consuming spicy and oily food, artificial sweeteners, processed food, unhealthy oil lead to digestive problem
- Late-night sleep
- Excessive tension and anxiety
How to Reduce Gastric following the instructions by Dr Jahangir Kabir gastric solution?
Since an unhealthy lifestyle is the main reason for all the gas problems, according to Dr Jahangir Kabir gastric solution, making healthy lifestyle changes will reduce the problem to a significant amount.
- Anxiety and tension interrupt the digestion process in our body. We have to be free of worry and tension. Taking breaks and relaxing will lead to better digestion of food and get rid of excess gas.
- Sleeping late at night is a bad habit that causes anxiety and irritation. Quality sleep will reduce the gas problem. The suggestion is to sleep early at night, preferably before 12 AM.
- Even though soybean oil is the most common cooking oil in our household, it is extremely unhealthy. Switching to healthy options will help gastric to a great extent. Extra-virgin olive oil is the best for cooking. Other healthy oil includes Coconut oil, Butter, Sunflower oil, etc.
- It is best to eat dinner at least three hours before going to sleep.
- Drinking water along with your meal will get rid of stomach acid and you would not be able to digest food well. It is recommended to drink water later after your meal to help with digestion.
- If you eat and drink your food fast, a lot of air can be swallowed in the process which leads to excess gas in the stomach. Eat your meal slowly and chew them properly before swallowing. This will ensure proper digestion.
- Cut out processed food, sugary food, and carbonated drinks from your diet. Include more green vegetables in your meal. Do not cook food with extra spices and oil.
- Instead of eating multiple meals in a day try to consume one or two meals. This will give your stomach the time to digest food and heal properly.
- Fasting can be great for your digestive system. Going for intermittent fasting will help with your gastric.
- To get rid of the harmful bacteria and acid in your stomach, drink apple cider vinegar, ginger juice, lemon juice, coconut vinegar. Mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice or ginger juice with water and drink it every day in the morning. You can also drink these after each meal. These drinks contain good bacteria and acids which will help your stomach to digest food properly. Drinking ginger with tea is an outstanding remedy.
- Last but not the least, including exercise in your daily life, is going to be the most beneficial for gastric.
No matter how unpleasant it is, our body naturally produces some gas as a consequence of digesting food. It becomes a problem when the gas is produced in excess amounts and stored in the stomach. Consuming medication is harmful to health in the long run. Following Dr Jahangir Kabir gastric solution will ensure that you lead a healthier and happier life. You won’t have to go through extreme pain anymore!