|Claudia Lynx Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1982|
Claudia Lynx is an Iranian singer, model, and actress who rose to fame with her appearance as Scheherazade in Lady Magdalene’s in 2008.
Studio City, California, United States
Actress, Model, Singer
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia has dated –
- Tito Jackson (2007-2010)
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Beautiful eyes
- Raised eyebrows
Claudia Lynx Facts
- She was brought up in Toronto, Ontario.
- At the age of 3, Claudia and her family relocated to Oslo, Norway. Later, moved to Toronto, Ontario when she was just 5 years old.
- It was in Oslo, that she started working in commercials for baby products. After she moved to Canada, Claudia started off her career as a child actress.
- At the age of 15, Claudia had started working as a professional model and appeared in campaigns for various brands that include Levi’s.
- Initially, she started working in commercials for baby products.
- Aside from being an actress, she is also a dialect coach, model, singer, and professional translator.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as a Farsi translator and dialect coach named Scheherazade in Lady Magdalene’s in 2008.
- Claudia has been featured on the cover of various magazines that include Suhaag, MODO, express New York, FASHION, and One Magazine.
Featured Image By Claudia Lynx / Instagram