Chris Duarte- Biography
Chris Duarte is a professional basketball player from Canada who currently plays for the Indiana Pacers of the NBA (National Basketball Association). He was a college basketball player for the Northwest Florida State Raiders and the Oregon Ducks. He received the NABC NJCAA Player of the Year award in 2019 and the Jerry West Award in 2021, establishing him as a top collegiate shooting guard.
What is the Net Worth of Chris Duarte? Salary, Earnings
Chris Duarte has not disclosed a specific figure for his earnings, but his net worth is estimated to be close to $5 million. He is an exceptional basketball player who has achieved a great deal of fame as a result of his basketball career. He earns around $3 million per year and has signed a four-year contract with an NBA rookie.
Chris Duarte- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Chris Duarte was born on June 13, 1997, in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. He grew up in the Dominican Republic before moving to New York with his family. In 2017, he competed in the Jordan Brand Classic Regional Game and was ranked fifth on 247 Sports’ list of the best players in New York. Originally committed to playing college basketball for Western Kentucky, he began his career at Northwest Florida State College.
|Real Name||Christopher Theoret Duarte|
|Birth Date||13 June 1997|
|Age (as of 2022)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic|
Chris Duarte- Relationship, Girlfriend
He is expecting a child with his long-term girlfriend, Sylvia Velazquez. His girlfriend is a successful businesswoman. The couple met through a mutual friend’s introduction and later became lovers before beginning to date each other. Sylvia is a 24-year-old woman from Puerto Rican International.
Chris Duarte- Professional Career
Chris began his career as a freshman with Northwest Florida State College, where he averaged 12.1 points per game, 6.7 rebounds, and two steals in 23.3 minutes per game. He was named All-Panhandle Conference and helped his team advance to the Elite Eight round of the NJCAA Division I Championship. He announced on September 20th, 2018, that he will continue to play for NCAA Division I program Oregon after one more season with Northwest Florida State. Duarte made his Oregon debut on November 5, 2019, when he played against Fresno State and helped the Ducks win 71-57. He rushed for 31 points and shot 12 of 15 from the field in his junior high season.
He was named Pac-12 Conference Player of the Week the next day. On January 23, 2020, he set an overall record of 30 points, 11 rebounds, eight steals, and a 79-70 victory over USC. The Indiana Pacers selected him in the 13th round of the NBA Draft in 2021. He signed his contract with the Pacers on August 4th, and he made his debut on August 9th, 2021, with a 94-86 loss to the New York Knicks. On the 20th of October, he made his NBA debut, scoring 27 points and grabbing five rebounds, helping the Pacers set a rookie debut record.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
|Height||in feet inches – 6’ 5” – in Centimeters – 196 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 86 kg – in Pounds –190 lbs|
|Shoe Size||14 (U.S.)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Social Media Details
Chris Duarte does not have an official presence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Chris Duarte is a rising NBA star who was selected by the Pacers in the 13th overall pick in the 2021 NBA draft on Thursday night.
- Most of his fans know him as the proud father of Christopher, a 17-month-old son he shares with his girlfriend Sylvia Velazquez.
- It is unclear when the couple began dating, but it appears that they have maintained a long-term relationship and appeared in public in 2019.
- After being drafted by Indiana, Duarte credited his newly born son with assisting him in reaching the NBA.
- He claims that his one and only son, Christopher, is everything to him and completes his family.
- Sylvia Velazquez, his girlfriend, supported him throughout his career, witnessing his transition from Northwest Florida State to Oregon and, later, his appearance in the NCAA Tournament.
- Duarte was named the 2021 Jerry West Award winner in men’s collegiate basketball.
Read More:Beatrice Luigi Gomez, Paulina Burrola, Kayleigh Swenson, Zena Grey