Alize Lim is a French professional tennis player who is currently working as a presenter for Eurosport’s broadcast of the Roland Garros.
This year’s Roland Garros competition is still in its nascent stages but we have already seen some major upsets. Probably the most shocking one was the crashing out of defending champion Barbora Krejcikova in the first round against the French teenager Diane Perry.
Alize Lim, meanwhile, is doing a commendable job off the field as a presenter. This is not her first stint as a presenter at a Grand Slam event for Eurosport. She previously worked for the French television sports network during 2023 Australian Open and presented their coverage with the likes of Mats Wilander, Tim Henman, and Johanna Konta.
In the following segment, we will discuss more about the 31-year-old Alize Lim.
Alize Lim: Personal life
- Alize Lim was born on July 13, 1990. She is currently 31 years old as mentioned above.
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- She was born in Paris and still lives in the capital of France.
- Lim is of Vietnamese descent through her father.
- Her father’s name is Quang Lim and her mother’s name is Nicole. She has a brother named Aymeric and a sister named Melodie.
Alize Lim: Tennis career
- She started playing tennis at the age of 4.
- She loves playing on the hard surface.
- Her tennis idols growing up were Martina Hingis and Anna Kournikova.
- She turned pro in 2007.
- In 2010, she won two singles titles and two doubles titles on the ITF circuit.
- In 2011, Lim played her first WTA main draw at Bastad falling in the first round.
- She made her Grand Slam singles debut at the 2014 French Open having received a wildcard.
- She had a career-high WTA singles ranking – world No. 135, which she reached on May 26, 2014.
- Her career-high doubles ranking is No. 148, attained on November 7, 2016.
- She was ousted in the first round of the French Open in four consecutive years (2014,2015,2016,2017).
More Tennis news
Follow our dedicated Tennis page for instant Tennis news and updates