|Aanchal Kumar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1979|
Aanchal Kumar is an Indian model and actress who rose to fame with her work in the films Bluffmaster! and Fashion. From there, she went on to garner further attention after being cast as a contestant in Bigg Boss 4 in 2010.
According to sources, Aanchal had studied at St. Stephen’s School, Chandigarh.
- Mother – Sharan Kumar
- Siblings – She does have siblings.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aanchal has dated –
- Anupam Mittal (2013–Present) – Aanchal tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend CEO of Shaadi.com Anupam Mittal on July 4, 2013, at Jaipur Palace. Together, the couple has a daughter named Alyssa Mittal.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Fair complexion
Aanchal has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Bombay Dyeing
Aanchal Kumar Facts
- Aanchal was raised in Chandigarh.
- It was her sisters who encouraged her to pursue a career in modeling.
- In October 2010, Aanchal was featured as a contestant in the 4th season of Bigg Boss. However, she was voted out in the 6th week of the show.
- Over the years, Aanchal has been featured in music videos for various artists that include Jagjit Singh’s Aaina, Hans Raj Hans’s Mukhra Tumahra, and Surjit Bindrakhia’s Dupatta Tera Satrang Da.
- One of her earliest beauty pageant wins was the Gladrags Mega Model Contest in 1999.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance in a cameo role in Fashion in 2008, starring Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut, Mugdha Godse, and Arjan Bajwa.
Featured Image By Aanchal Kumar / Instagram