65+ Captions, Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Every year, the event named Toy Camera Day is organized and celebrate on the 18th of October month, almost by everyone present in each corner of the world. This day gives tribute to the absurd photo capturing position by the out of fashion toy cameras and flaunts it to the society.
Toy Camera Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Toy Camera Day – greetings
– Happy Toy Camera Day to people all around the world. On this day, let us pretend like a child and capture the memories by using the toy camera, which you stopped using several years back.
– Happy Toy Camera Day to the children, who are always in love with the toy camera, also enjoys playing with it. They never care if it is out of fashion; they just see the enjoyment in it.
– Happy Toy Camera Day to the people who are childish from inside and wait a whole year long for this day to arrive so that they can capture moments and enjoy it with everyone else.
– Happy Toy Camera Day to the people who are a bit unaware of this, but no need to worry as they need to wish everyone else and participate in events regarding this day. The day is easy to celebrate.
– Wishes to our own selves – A Very Happy Toy Camera Day. Do not get bothered about others thinking; just feel proud to celebrate the day and shout out your lungs out wishing everyone.
– Happy Toy Camera Day to our own selves. It is a great day to return to our childhood days and also the opportunity to enjoy our childhood days in a single day with proper plans.
– A Very Happy Toy Camera Day to our own family members. Enjoying this day is a must to store millions of memories and share them with the whole world to indulge them also.
– A Very Happy Toy Camera Day to our dear friends, mates, and their family members too. All together, plan well, smile, and participate in events regarding this day, capture and caption it.
Toy Camera Day – messages
– The Toy Camera Day encourages us to capture and caption our wild side and be enthusiastic regarding the fact. Hence, it is marked as one of the essential days of the National Calendar.
– The idea was taken by Becky Ramotowski as she was motivated by the Pinhole Photography Day. She had done this to create memories on the Internet, which she felt was lacking these days.
– Then, to mark it more, at the endpoint, she created a website that was fabulous and famous too, as it tributes the whole website to the 120 and Polaroid film, blurry picture cameras.
– Two of the known toy cameras are – Diana and Holga. They are also saliently featured on the website so that everyone, including the best photographers, feels free to disclose their poor quality pictures.
– The history behind Toy Camera Day is still inkling a bit but doesn’t harm the marking and celebration of the day. We must unite and merge the success of the day with extreme joy.
Toy Camera Day quotes
“For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity.”
― Henri Cartier-Bresson
“I had rescued the moment by using my camera and in that way had found how to stop time and hold it. No one could take that image away from me because I owned it.”
― Alice Sebold
“The best traveler is one without a camera.”
― Kamand Kojouri