15 August picture- The architect of Bangladesh’s independence Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and his family was killed on 15 August, 1975. It is the darkest day in Bengali’s History. We observe the as National Mourning Day which we respect the day from your heart. Every year we observe the National Mourning Day. In addition our government is going to observe Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman 45th death anniversary. According to this day we are looking for 15 August Picture, Posters. For your help we are here to give you a huge collection of this.
15 August picture
On this day we observe it with a great respect. However, we used to send picture to elaborate the day with our friends. As a result we need 15 August Picture. We attached a huge collection of National Mourning Day Picture.
Read More : No NRC No CAB
See Also : Corona Virus Vaccine Invented in USA
See Also : Online Vat Registration Form
15 August Banner
Are you want to download 15 August Banner ? Then we have arrange a huge collection of Banner. Specially for National Mourning day. Check the banner from here.
Like Our Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/exposbd/
August 15 Images
15 August the national Mourning day has brought a unique importance in the heart of every Bangladeshis . Our honorable president and the father of our nation Shikh Mujibor Rahman was killed this day. We give respect for Sheikh Mujibor Rahman to show him respect by sharing images with our friends. Here are some Images can send to your near and dear ones on this day.
Why we observe the day ?
On 15 August, 1975 Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and his most family member are killed by a cabal of army personnel. Since he was the architect of our nation his death is one of the biggest lost in our history. So, we observe the day to pay their utmost respect.
How we observe 15 August National Mourning Day ?
15 August The National Mourning Day is a public holiday. But we have to go out to work for observe the day. Lets check how we observe the day.
- The government, Awami League, and different political and socio-cultural organizations, educational institutions, and professional groups, have arranged different programs to pay their utmost respect for this day.
- President Abdul Hamid and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina declared separate messages on the eve of National Mourning Day.
- The main part of the program, the national flag will fly half-mast tomorrow atop all offices of government, semi-government, and autonomous bodies, and all educational institutions.
- Later in the morning, Sheikh Hasina will place wreaths and offer fateha at the Banani graveyard for family members of the Father of the Nation, and others.
- Following the president and the prime minister people from every sphere of life wearing black badges are likely to visit the Bangabandhu Memorial Museum to pay honour.
- In the morning, the prime minister will also place a wreath at the grave of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in Tungipara of Gopalganj, his birthplace.
- Various types of national program, various ministries and departments, directorates and agencies, all city corporations, district councils, municipalities, and union councils, will organize a range of programs to observe the day with due respect.
- Bangladesh Betar, Bangladesh Television, private TV channels, and radio stations will play special programs in observance of the National Mourning Day.
- Ruling party leaders will distribute food among the poor, distressed, and orphans in the afternoon.